Chapter 5

The phantom thief twins meets the mysterious killer

Hachi's eyes widened in shock about this. Hachi got off the couch and started to panic. He was scared that the killer has come back and has killed 2 victims.

"Hmmm. The killer has come back and killed 2 person in one night! W-What if the killer could never be caught?! What if the police will also get killed while catching this mysterious killer?! W-What if the killer will kill me or even Mr. Joker?!" Hachi said as he runs around in circles screaming in panicked. Joker was sleeping peacefully in his room. Then he heard screaming. Joker moved side to side and covered his ears with a pillow and tries to go back to sleep. Joker then opened his eyes and got off of bed trying to find out what's all those screaming. Joker then arrived at the living room and saw Hachi running around in circles while screaming.

" Hachi......Hachi......HACHI! WOULD YOU STOP SCREAMING ALREADY!!!" Joker yelled that made Hachi stopped running in circles and stopped scream -ing and looked at Joker.

"Oh. Sorry Mr. Joker" Hachi said as he bowed down and apologized. Joker sigh.

"Why were you running in circles and screaming all of a sudden? I was trying to get some sleep" Joker said. Hachi looked at Joker in the eye.

"Well when I woke up I came here in the living room to watch some TV then UNN news was on and Dj peacock anounced that the killer has come back and has killed a couple last night!!!" Hachi said in panicked. Joker just looked at Hachi emotional.

"So?" Joker said. Hachi looked at Joker in shock.

"So? So?! Don't you get it Mr. Joker if the killer isn't captured yet then who knows who's his or her next victim! And maybe we'll be his or her next victim!" Hachi said. Joker just sigh and walked back to his room.

"Don't worry to much Hachi, the police will handle this and cook me some curry while I change clothes" Joker said while going inside his room to change.

"Ummmm. Okay Mr. Joker" Hachi said as he walked to the kitchen to make some curry. Minutes later, Hachi was done cooking and placed the two plates filled with curry on the table. Hachi then called Joker that it was time to eat. Joker went to the table to eat with Hachi.

~Time skip with Spade and Queen~

It was now noon. Queen was on Spade's air ship because Spade told Queen to go to his air ship to have a talk with her. Queen was confused at first on why Spade wanted her to have a talk with her? And about what?

"So what do you want to talk about Spade?" Queen ask as he was sitting on the couch while Roko was sitting on Queen's lap. Dark eye putted two cups on the little table and poured some tea in it. Spade looked at Queen.

"Have you heard the news about the killer has killed a couple last night?" Spade said as Queen nodded.

"Yes. It was really scary that the killer is back and killed innocent people again" Queen said Spade grabbed the cup of tea and took a sip. Spade then putted the cup back on the little table.

"Yeah. But for now we shouldn't go out during the night whenever we have a hist during night until this killer is captured" Spade said.

"Yeah but what if the police can't capture this killer? What will we do then?" Queen said. Spade think for a second.

"Then....we'll try to capture this killer our selves" Spade said that made Queen, Roko and Dark eye look at him in shock.

"Are you crazy?! We'll get our self killed!" Queen said a bit of anger. Spade looked at Queen seriously.

"What choice do we have? We can't just let that mysterious killer kill innocent people forever" Spade said. Queen looked down and thought about it and looked back at Spade.

"I guess your right" Queen said.

"What about Joker will he also join us when the police failed to capture this killer?" Roko said. Spade looked at Roko for a second.

"Yeah. I thought Joker will also join us with this talk didn't you tell him?" Queen said.

"Well when I called Joker he said he can't join us cause his have something important to do" Spade said.

"Huh? What kind of important thing is he doing? This is more important then what his doing! I bet his just being lazy!" Queen said in anger.

"Well you know how he is and we can do this with out Joker" Spade said as Queen nodded. Spade nodded back as he turn on the TV to check if there's any news. Then UNN news was on. Dj peacock announced that there is a new treasure in the museum called the crystal crown. And it also announced that Shadow joker is going to steal the treasure tonight. Queen and Spade were shock. Later Queen and Roko left Spade's air ship and went home.

Hours later it was now night time in the city and tonight Shadow joker and his twin sister Rose are going to steal the crystal crown. Shadow joker and Rose were now outside behind the museum. Shadow joker was thinking of a way to get in with out getting the polices attention. Shadow joker then thought of an idea.

"Alright. Rose, I need you to use your powers and freeze the polices just for a while until we're in the museum" Shadow joker said as Rose nodded.

"Yes big brother!" Rose said as she walked in front of the museum and stopped from behind the polices while Shadow joker follows behind her. Rose then used her powers to freeze the polices for a minute while they get inside the museum. Then Rose unfreeze the polices when they were now inside the museum. Shadow joker and Rose were now standing in fornt of the crown. Shadow joker then walked closer to the crown.

"Well this was easy" Shadow joker said as his hand reach to grab the crown.

"Yeah. And its also easy for me to kill you both" A mysterious voice said which made Shadow joker and Rose surprise. They both look to the side and saw someone leaning against the wall folding his arms but his face was covered from the shadows only his clothes were shown. The mysterious person smirked evilly.

(This is what his clothe look like sorry don't know how to describe it properly

(This is what his clothe look like sorry don't know how to describe it properly.)