Chapter 4

The mysterious killer

Hachi was cooking breakfast while Joker was still asleep. When Hachi was done cooking he placed two plate filled with curry on the table. Hachi then grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. The UNN new was on.

"Hello everyone I'm your host Dj peacock and today I'm here for some shocking news! The Police has saw a women laying dead in the ground at a ally way. Police are investigating who's the killer and when will this killer appear again. Everyone must be alert and everyone must stay indoors at night for your own safety and that's all for today folks" Dj peacock said as the UNN news went off. Hachi's eyes widened in shock about this. Hachi then ran to Joker's room and opened the door.

"Mr. Joker wake up!!!" Hachi yelled. Hachi then saw Joker's room a mess as Joker was still asleep and was snoring.

"5 more minutes mom" Joker said in his sleep as he snores. Hachi then anime fall style.

"Mr. Joker wake up already!" Hachi yelled as he shake Joker to wake him up. Joker then woke up and rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"Grrr. Fine let me change first" Joker said as he walk lazily to change clothes.

"Well hurry up Mr. Joker I have something very important to tell you!" Hachi said.

"Grrrrr. Alright fine..." Joker said lazily as he start to change to his phantom thief clothes. Hachi then pushed Joker from behind gently and sitted Joker at the table. Joker then began to eat his curry.

"So Hachi, what so important that you want to tell me?" Joker said while eating his curry.

"Well when the UNN news was on Dj peacock announced that the polices saw a women laying dead in an ally way that means there's a killer in the city!" Hachi said a bit panicked. Joker finished eating his curry really fast and putted the spoon down and looked at Hachi.

"Wow. That is serious" Joker said.

"Of course it is! There's a killer in the city what's not so serious about it!" Hachi yelled a bit as Joker scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"It sure is serious especially that the killer will strike again" Joker and Hachi got startled of the voice. Joker stood up and looked at the living room to see Spade sitting on the couch while Dark eye makes tea and Queen was sitting down on the floor reading a magazine while Roko was just sitting down next to Queen.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?!" Joker yelled.

"Well we came here cause Spade told us" Queen said looking at Joker.

"And why did you told Queen to come here too" Joker said looking at Spade angrily.

"Well we all need to talk about this mysterious killer in the city" Spade said.

"Mr. Spade your tea is ready" Dark eye said as he gives the cup of tea to Spade. Spade holds the cup and took a sip.

"But why do WE need to talk about it? The cops will handle this" Joker said crossing his arms. Spade stops drink- ing his tea and puts the cup on the little table.

"Well since the killer just killed his or her first victim its obvious the killer will be back" Spade said looking at Joker.

"Hey Joker what's that on your cheek?" Queen said pointing Joker's cheek. There was a little red smudge on Joker's cheek

"Huh?" Joker used a finger to wipe it off his cheek. Joker looked at his finger and sniffs and tasted the red smudge. Joker's eyes turned red then quickly turn back to blue. "Oh its just ketchup" Joker lied. The red smudge was actually blood.

"Well anyway we need to talk about this killer. Maybe this killer might come back when we go on a hist during night time" Spade said. Queen, Joker, Hachi and Dark eye looked at Spade and nodded.

"Yeah. Your right" Queen said.

"And maybe this killer will kill one of us when we go on a hist at night" Joker said that made Hachi and Queen terrified.

"DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IT FREAKS US OUT!!!" Queen and Hachi yelled at Joker of what he said. Joker just giggled. Spade sweat drop.

"But still we need to be careful when one of us have a hist at night who knows who'll be the next victim of this mysterious killer" Spade said. Everyone in the room nodded.

"Good now that's settled. GET OUT OF MY AIR SHIP!!!" Joker said as he push- ed Spade, Queen, Dark eye and Roko out.

~Time skip~

It was now night time in the city. Some of the people were now staying inside of their house for their own safety since the killer will come at night and will kill someone. Then there was a teenage couple walking  through an ally way.

"Are you sure we should be walking around here during this time? The police said that there's a killer out here during this time" The teenage girl said hugging her boyfriend's arm.

"Don't worry I'm here and I'll protect you" The teenage boy said with a smile looking at his girlfriend. The teenage girl smiled a bit. Then there was someone following them in the shadows.

"Oh look what we have here" A voice said that made the couple terrified. The couple turned around. The teenage girl was hiding behind her boyfriend terrified.

"W-Who's there?" The teenage boy said terrified.

"Oh. Me? Well I'm the demon king and a killer of the night" The voice said revealing his body but his face was covered from the shadows. "And will soon take your lives" The mysterious person then smirked evilly as he grab his knife and runs to kill the couple.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" The couple screamed as the mysterious person killed the couple. Then the couple layed dead on the ground. The mysterious person then walked away with his clothes covered with blood as well as his knife. The mysterious person then wipe the blood of his mouth with his hand and licks the blood.

"Well that was fun" The mysterious person said as he smirked evilly as he disapered from the shadows.

~The next day~

Hachi woke up and went to the living room. He turned on the TV and the UNN news was on.

"Good morning everyone its me Dj peacock an I'm here for some another shocking news! The mysterious killer has strike again and has killed a couple last night!" Dj peacock said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! But don't worry I'll update really soon and thanks guys for voting and reading this book. See ya guys in the next chapter bye.