Chapter 18

Going through the demons and monsters

Everyone looked at the old and broken down castle with wide eyes. The castle looked a bit scary. Its like something is haunting the castle. Everyone shivered by just looking at the castle.

"S-Since when is there a castle in the middle of the forest?" Aura said.

"I don't know. I don't even remember that there's a castle when me, Joker, Queen and Red came here when we were camping" Spade said as he examines the castle.

"Hachi, are you really sure that Joker's is in there?" Alice said.

"I think so. We heard a laugh when me and Roko were searching for him here and I think that was him" Hachi said.

"Well let's go in there and get Joker" Shadow joker said as he was about to walk towards the castle. Then Red heard some loud footsteps as she turns her head to the right and saw a giant spider with scars allover it. Red's eyes widened as she used her powers to bring Shadow joker back into the bushes with them "Hey! What's the big-"

"Shhhh!" Red shushed Shadow joker and everyone. Everyone was a bit confused as Red points the giant spider as they all layed low and kept quit as the giant spider walked passed them. Everyone sigh in relief.

"W-Was that a giant spider?!" Aura said as she was shaking in fear.

"Yeah. But how is that even possible?" Alice said.

"Joker or EXE must have summon it from the underworld" Red said.

"So I guess his not alone anymore" Peregrine said.

"Yeah. Hey Phoenix" Red said as Phoenix looked at her "Could you fly up and look around the castle from above if theirs any monsters around" Phoenix nods as he flies up. Phoenix eyes widened that he saw some monsters and demons around the castle. Lots of them. Phoenix flies back down and landed on the ground smoothly.

"I don't think you guys would like it but.....there are a lot of monsters and demons around the castle and are probably guarding the castle from the outside" Phoenix said.

"Guess it would be much harder for us to get inside" Red said.

"So what should we do?" Rose said.

"Easy. We just walked in like there's no demon's or monsters around" Alice said as everyone anime fall style.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" Everyone said as Alice sweatdropped.

"What? I'm serious, they won't harm us" Alice said.

"Well its more of a death sentence to me to just walk in there with those monsters and demons around!!!" Aura said.

"Then what are you suggesting we should do?" Alice said.

"I think we should use image gum to make ourselves look like demons and monsters" Red said.

"That's a good idea Red!" Queen said.

"But....would they probably like sniff us that we're actually humans since image gum can only make us look like demons and monsters" Alice said.

"Yeah....good point. We just have to not get in contact or even get close to them so they won't sniff us" Red said.

"Alright let's do it!" Spade said as everyone nodded and used imaged gum to make themselves to look like demons and monsters. All of them starts to walk towards the castle as they were now looking like demons and monsters. The demons and monsters that were outside the castle starts to look at them. Hachi gulped nervously from all the demons and monsters from looking at them. When they were now inside the castle everyone sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness that was over" Hachi said in relief.

"Ummmm. I won't be so sure about that" Aura said as she points at the the demons and monsters that were standing near the walls of the castle. The monsters and demons starts to look at them as they shivered from the demons and monsters staring at them as they gulped nervously. They starts to walked while the demons and monsters stared at them while they walk.

"This is so scary" Rose whispered.

"Yeah. Its like your walking through a haunted house" Aura whispered back as the demons and monsters kept on staring at them. Then a dog that has 3 heads walked towards the phantom thieves as it starts to sniff at Hachi. Everyone then starts to panic as Hachi was shaking and was sweeting nervously.

"Hachi, don't move" Red whispered as the 3 headed dog kept on sniffing Hachi while Hachi kept on shaking in fear. The 3 headed dog then opened his mouth as it reviled its sharp teeth as saliva dripped down from its mouth.

"GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Hachi screamed as the image gum popped as well for the others as the 3 headed dog barked at them angrily as every demons and monsters in the castle looked at them with a growl.

"Humans!!!" A demons yelled as the monsters growled at them as they slowly walked towards the phantom thieves.

"Welp we're doomed" Phoenix said as every demon and monsters walked towards them slowly while growling at them.

"What are we gonna do!!!" Hachi said in panic.

"We fight!" Shadow joker said as he starts to shot at some monsters and demons with his bloody rain.

"Guess we're doing this" Red said as she summons her bow and arrow and starts to shot at the monsters and demons. Everyone then grabbed their weapons as they start to fight all monsters and demons. The monsters and demons screamed in agony as they were killed by the phantom thieves one by one. Everytime the phantom thieves kept killing the demons and monsters the more they came to attack them.

"Guys they're too many of them! What should we do?" Queen said as she sliced a monster with her sword.

"Let's retreat and find a place to hide" Red said as everyone nodded as they start to run. The monsters and demons were chasing them from behind.

"They're gaining on us!" Chibi said.

"Guys! Let's go in there!" Spade said as he pointed at a room where the door was opened and there's no demon's and monsters inside. Everyone nodded as they ran inside the room as Shadow joker and Spade closed the door shut and locked it as the demons and monsters were banging the door. The phantom thieves were panting from exhaustion.

"Phew. That was close" Hachi said.

"Was close indeed" A deep voice said which made everyone startled as they looked up as their eyes widened seeing Joker standing near the window "Hello phantom thieves. Welcome to my castle"