Chapter 17

Searching for Joker

It was now morning as everyone ate breakfast together that was made by all the assistance. When they were done eating, they start to talk which part of the city will they try to find Joker.

"Alright. We'll search around the city with partners okay?" Red said as everyone nodded.

"Okay!" Everyone in the room said together.

"Good. Now let's go!" Red said.

"Right!" Everyone said as everyone walked out of Spade's air ship and starts to look around the city to find Joker. Peregrine and Phoenix spread their wings and starts to fly to the sky and looks for Joker from above. Red and Rose used their powers to float around to search Joker. While the others search around the city from the ground. All of them been searching Joker for an hour now but couldn't find him. Everyone head back to Spade's air ship to take a break.

"Damn it! Where the hell is Joker hiding" Shadow joker said as he punched the wall in frustrations.

"Big brother, calm down" Rose said as she puts a hand on her brother's shoulder and tries to calm him down.

"How can I when Joker who has been possessed by a demon is out there and will keep killing during the night if we don't stop him in time that demon will possessed him forever!!!" Shadow joker said frustrated as everyone looked down and what Shadow joker was saying was right.

"I know how frustrating is to you Shadow, but you gotta chill out!" Queen said as Shadow joker sat down on the couch and cross his arms.

"Tch! Fine!" Shadow joker said.

"So what should we do? We've search everywhere in the city but couldn't find him" Aura said.

"We just have to look harder. We just can't give up" Red said.

"But first, let's take a break for a while. We've been searching for him for an hour and I am getting tired" Phoenix said as he yawned.

"Yeah....we should take a break for a bit then we'll go back on searching for Joker" Red said as everyone nodded.

"Oh Dark eye, could you get us some tea and some snacks" Spade said as Dark eye nodded.

"Yes Mr. Spade" Dark eye said as he goes to the kitchen to make some tea for them. Dark eye came back to the living room with a trade of tea and some snacks. Everyone began to eat the snack and drank the tea while talking to each other and watching some TV. Later, when they were done they start to search around the city once again to try and find where Joker is hiding.

"Guys did you find him?" Red called the others from her phone.

"There's no sign of him here" Queen said where she and Spade are standing at the park.

"What about you Hachi?" Red said.

"No. He isn't here" Hachi said in a alleyway with Roko.

"What about you Peregrine? Did you and Phoenix found Joker from above?" Red said.

"No. There's no sign of him anywhere" Peregrine said as she and Phoenix were flying around.

"Keep searching everyone. We just can't give up" Red said as she ended the call and starts to search for Joker some more with Rose. Hours pass as everyone stopped looking for Joker in their tracks to take a few minute break.

"Did you found him yet?" Shadow joker said through his phone.

"No..." Everyone said at the same time.

"Grrrr. Where the hell is Joker hiding!" Shadow joker said frustrated.

"Yeah. We've been search for him high and low and we still couldn't find him" Alice said.

"I know but we have to keep looking" Queen said.

"Guys, I think we should head back to Spade's air ship" Phoenix said.

"What? Why?" Red said.

"We've been searching for him for hours and I know that all of us are exhausted" Phoenix said.

"And hungry too" Aura added as Red sigh.

"Alright. Let's head back and eat some lunch" Red said as everyone ends the call and heads back to Spade's air ship. Everyone arrived exhausted as everyone seats down on the couch tiredly.

"Man I'm so tired" Aura said exhausted.

"Yeah. Even my wings are tired from flying for hours" Peregrine said tiredly.

"You guys settle down and relax while me, Roko, Mrs. Liza and Mr. Dark eye will cook you guys lunch" Hachi said as everyone nodded.

"Thanks" Everyone except Hachi, Roko, Dark eye and Liza said as the 4 assistance walked their way to the kitchen and start to cook some food for everyone. Few minutes later, the 4 assistance finished cooking and puts the food on the table and put some plates on the table for everyone.

"The food is ready everyone!" Liza said as everyone stood up and walked to the dinning room and sat down. Everyone starts to eat their food together. While they eat, they talk to each other some random stuff. When they were done eating they sat back down on the couch and watch some TV for a while before they start to search for Joker again. When they were done having a little break, they start to search for Joker again and won't stop looking until they found him. The sun was almost setting as everyone once again stopped in their tracks. Red grabbed her phone and starts to call everyone.

"Guys.....did you.....find him...." Red said as she was panting.

"No..." Everyone said except Hachi while panting.

"Dang it....where could he be. The sun is almost setting" Red said.

"Ummm guys" Hachi said as everyone listened on what will Hachi say.

"What is it Hachi?" Spade said

"I....think I found where Joker is....." Hachi said as everyone gasped in surprise.

"Really?! Where are you now Hachi?" Queen said.

"I'm deep in the forest with Roko by my side" Hachi said.

"Alright. We're on our way" Red said as she ends the call and flew to the forest with Rose by her side by using their powers. When everyone was deep in the forest they found Hachi and Roko staring at something as they walked towards the two.

"Where is he Hachi?" Phoenix asked as Hachi points the thing on what he and Roko are staring at.

"I think.....his in there" Hachi said as everyone looked at what Hachi was pointing at as their eyes widened looking at a castle that looks so old and broken down.