Chapter 21

Welcome back miracle maker

In the real world Rose, Hachi, Dark eye, Roko, Peregrine and Liza were healing Aura and Chibi's wounds as they wait for Red, Alice, Queen, Spade, Shadow joker and Phoenix to come back. Then a flash of bright light then appeared as Rose, Hachi, Dark eye, Roko, Peregrine, Liza, Aura and Chibi covered their eyes to shield it from the bright light. When the light cleared away Rose, Hachi, Dark eye, Roko, Peregrine, Liza, Aura and Chibi uncovered their eyes as their eyes widened in surprise seeing Alice, Red, Queen, Spade, Shadow joker and Phoenix.

"Ugh" Alice, Red, Queen, Spade, Shadow joker and Phoenix groaned as they look around and notice that their back in the real world.

"We're back in the real back" Queen said as Rose, Hachi, Dark eye and Roko ran up to them while Peregrine and Liza helped Aura and Chibi stand and walk towards the others.

"Are you guys okay?" Hachi asked concerned as Alice, Red, Queen, Spade, Shadow joker and Phoenix nodded as Hosshi jumped onto Phoenix's lap.

"Yeah, we're fine Hachi" Spade said as Hachi sigh in relief.

"Did you guys capture EXE?" Rose asked as everyone looked at Red. Red smiled as she showed the heart shaped gem that was glowing a little to the others. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Finally its over" Aura said in relief.

"But wait what about Joker?" Queen said as everyone looked behind them seeing Joker on the ground passed out.

"JOKER!" Everyone yelled as they ran up to him.

"Mr. Joker wake up!" Hachi said shaking Joker lightly.

"Is he going to be okay?" Chibi asked worriedly.

"Yeah, his going to be okay. We just need to take him back to Spade's air ship" Red said as Everyone nodded. Shadow joker and Spade carried Joker as Red used her powers to teleport all of them back to Spade's air ship. Shadow joker and Spade carried Joker to the guest room and layed him on the bed. Shadow joker and Spade walked out of the room and walked their way to the living room where the others are.

"Man, what a crazy adventure" Spade said sitting down on the couch.

"At least is finally over" Queen said as Spade nodded in agreement.

"So what are you going to do with EXE?" Aura asked to Red.

"I'll put EXE in a secret and well secured place so no one can find him" Red said.

"That's good. I just hope Mr. Joker will be okay" Hachi said worriedly.

"Don't worry Hachi, Joker will be alright. His just drained out from EXE being sucked out from his body" Red said as Hachi smiled and nodded.

"In the mean time we'll just have to wait for Joker to wake" Peregrine said as everyone nodded. Soon everyone agreed to stay at Spade's air ship for the night. Everyone was now asleep in the living room while Spade and Dark eye were asleep in their rooms. Hachi was in the guest room where Joker was and was sitting on a chair near Joker's bed and was still awake looking at Joker. Waiting for him to wake up. The next day, everyone went back home as Shadow joker and Spade helped carry Joker back to his air ship and they layed him on Joker's bed.

~Few days later~

Hachi walked in Joker's room to check on him. When he saw Joker shifting a little his eyes widened as he ran towards him. Joker then slowly opens his eyes as he turned his head to the right looking at Hachi.

"H-Hachi?" Joker said weakly.

"Mr. Joker! I'm so glad that your finally awake" Hachi said as he was happy seeing Joker awake.

"W-What h-happened?" Joker asked weakly as he tries to sit up.

"No Mr. Joker, don't stand up yet your still weak. I'll explain later I'm going to have to call the others to tell them that your awake" Hachi said laying Joker back down.

"Alright" Joker said weakly as he fell asleep. Hachi walked out of the room and started calling the others to come over to the Sky Joker and told them that Joker was awake. Few hours later, the others have arrived at the Sky Joker and were in Joker's room now.

"Oh. Its so good to see you awake Joker" Rose said.

"Are you feeling okay?" Queen asked concern as Joker sat up and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit weak" Joker said.

"You just need to get some rest" Spade said.

"Mr. Spade's right, I'll go make curry for you Mr. Joker" Hachi said as Joker smiled.

"Thanks Hachi" Joker said as Hachi smiled back and walked out of the room "Hey guys" Everyone who's in the room turned towards Joker and listen to what his about say.

"What is it Joker?" Phoenix asked.

"What happened to me?" Joker asked as everyone's eyes widened.

"You don't remember what happened?" Alice asked as Joker shook his head.

"No, all I remember was stealing the demon's heart then I felt something or someone was inside me then everything just went black" Joker said as everyone looked at each other then back at Joker.

"Well you were being possessed by a demon that was trapped inside the demon's heart gem for so long" Red said.

"Not only that the demon that was possessing you name EXE killed a lot of innocent people" Aura continued. Joker eyes widened in shock hearing what the two said.

"But don't worry Red sealed EXE back and kept him hidden and well secured from others" Peregrine said as Joker sigh in relief.

"Well that's good news to hear. Thanks guys for saving me" Joker said as everyone smiled.

"No problem Joker, we're just glad that your back" Shadow joker said as Joker smiled back.

~Few weeks later~

Its was night time as police men were at the museum guarding a treasure.

"Watch out men, Joker will appear and would steal the treasure any moment now" Oniyama said as he looks around. When he, Momo and Ginko turned around to check on the treasure but was suddenly gone.

"Huh?! Where did it go?!" Ginko said as the three police officers looked around.

"Looking for this?" The three police officers looked up and saw Joker holding the treasure in his hand and was standing on the window.

"Grrr. Joker! Your under arrest!" Oniyama said as he ran towards Joker. Joker jumped out of the window and flew away using balloon gum.

"Watch out everyone cause the miracle maker is back!"

The End

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the end guys. Thank you so much for reading and voting it really means a lot to me. Thank you all so much for all of your support for this book. Sorry if some of the chapters are kind cringe. Bye everyone and please go and check out my other books if ya guys want.