Chapter 19

Face to face with the kaitou demon

Everyone looked at Joker with wide eyes as Joker smirked evilly. Joker jumped down and landed safely as he looked at the phantom thieves with his red and back eyes with a creepy smile in his face. Everyone shivered from Joker's creepy smile as Joker just chuckled evilly.

"Well its seems that you all have gone pass my demons and monsters. Very impressive" Joker said in a deep voice as he chuckled. Everyone gave a glare at Joker as they put out their weapons again.

"Get ready EXE! We'll defeat you so you won't possess Joker any longer!" Queen said as Joker chuckled again and shook his head.

"And how would you defeat me? How can you defeat a GOD!" Joker said as he laughed manically.

"I know we can defeat you cause we'll seal you once again in this gem" Red said as she shows the demon's heart gem. Joker chuckles again as he smirked evilly at them.

"I like to see you try" Joker said evilly as he summons his scythe. Everyone's eyes widened seeing Joker's scythe as they gripped their weapons and got ready to attack Joker.

"Take this you demon! Bloody rain!" Shadow joker said as he jumped up and shoot his bloody rain at Joker. Joker smirked as he simply dodged. Shadow joker landed back on the ground as Queen charge at Joker as she swings her sword at Joker. Joker kept on dodging with ease.

"Joker! You gotta snap out of it!" Queen said while she keeps on swinging her sword at Joker.

"I'm sorry but the Joker you care for will be gone soon" Joker said as he swings his scythe at Queen. Queen's eyes widened as she jumps back.

"Take this! Glitter hammer!" Aura said as she hits the ground as hard as she can as there's a fog of pink glitter surrounding the place. Joker looked around but could only see a fog of glitter.

"What are they planning to do" Joker said to himself as he was on high alert on what would happened next.

"No take this! Raining arrows!" Red said as she shots a arrow into the sky. Then a rain of arrows falls down towards Joker. Joker saw this as he dodges it and used his scythe to slice the arrows. Then when the fog of glitter was cleared out Joker suddenly disapered.

"W-Where did he go?" Aura said as she looks around. Suddenly Joker appeared behind Aura. Aura turned her head slowly as her eyes widened seeing Joker behind her. Joker smirked evilly.

"Nice try" Joker said as he swings his scythe at Aura and sliced Aura's back as she screams in pain and fell to her knees. There was a giant scar behind her back as it starts to bleed a lot.

"Big sister!!!" Chibi yelled as she ran to her sister's side. Chibi looked at the giant scar at Aura's back as she starts to tear up that her sister was hurt. Chibi looked at Joker with tears and anger in her eyes. Joker just smiled evilly seeing Chibi angry.

"Awwww~ what's wrong Chibi? Don't like what I did to your sister?" Joker said as he starts to laugh evilly. Chibi stood up as she held her chibi-ribbon tightly.

"You'll pay for this you monster!!!" Chibi said as she charge towards Joker and swings her Chibi-Ribbon at Joker and tries to hit Joker. Joker dodged it with ease as he smirks evilly.

"Heh, this is way to easy" Joker said confidently as Chibi growled angrily at Joker as she swings her Chibi- Ribbon and hits it on Joker's head but failed as Joker caught the ribbon and smirked. Chibi's eyes widened as Joker spins Chibi around while holding the ribbon and smashed Chibi into the wall.

"Chibi!" Everyone yelled as Chibi was now laying on the floor bruised up. Joker grinned evilly looking at Chibi laying on the floor unconscious. Joker then turned his head and looked at the phantom thieves with a scary look in his face.

"Who's next!?" Joker said evilly as everyone gave Joker a glare and wasn't sure if they should attack or not after what Joker did to Aura and Chibi. Joker smirked evilly as he looked at the phantom thieves with his red and black eyes.

"Guys, what should we do? He is more stronger then we expected" Queen whispered for the others to hear her.

"Why don't we just seal him in the gem right now" Shadow joker said.

"That won't be easy since he has gotten more stronger it would be harder for me to seal EXE back in the gem" Red said.

"Then what else we should do?" Peregrine said.

"We'll have to go inside Joker's mind or dream and seal EXE from the inside" Red said as she turns her head and looked at Alice "Can you make Joker dream so we can enter his dream?"

"Yes but I'll just bring 5 people into his dream with me" Alice said as Red nodded.

"Good. Okay all of you have to distract Joker by attacking him. While his distracted me and Rose will use our powers to hold him in place for Alice can hit him with her powers. Hachi, Dark eye you two should help Aura and Chibi while we deal with Joker" Red said as Hachi and Dark eye nodded as the others nodded as well "Alright, let's do this!"

"Right!" Everyone said as they charge at Joker. Joker smirked evilly at the phantom thieves running towards him.

"This should be fun" Joker said as everyone starts to attack Joker. Joker simply dodges every attack with ease. While Joker was distracted by everyone attacking him it was a perfect chance for Rose and Red to use their powers to hold Joker in place. Joker got surprise as he struggles to break free.

"Alice now!" Red said as Alice used her powers of dreams and nightmares at Joker as he then fell asleep. Then Alice used her powers for her, Red, Queen, Spade, Shadow joker and Phoenix to go into Joker's dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is what Joker's scythe looks like