Chapter 10

The three phantom thieves and the demon of the night

The mysterious person smirked widely at the three phantom thieves. Spade, Shadow joker and Queen's eyes widened seeing the miracle maker was the killer.

"J-Joker?!" The three phantom thieves shouted in shock. Joker known as the killer just smirked and laughed manically.

"Well took you a while to figure it out my dear friends" Joker said smirking evilly.

"B-But why? Why did all this?" Queen said as Joker chuckled and shook his head and looked at his friends with his black and red eyes.

"Oh, your so naive Queen, I'm just doing this for fun" Joker said pulling out his knife with blood stain on the blade. Shadow joker glared at Joker while Joker just smirked evilly at them.

"You've gone crazy Joker! You think killing people is fun?! You almost killed Rose is that fun to you?!" Shadow joker said angrily as Joker chuckled and putted knife on his face gently and was thinking.

"Hmmm, well yeah it was was fun killing people but I was really disappointed that I didn't get to kill you or Rose that night" Joker said smirking evilly as Shadow joker growled, gritted his teeth and clench- ed his fist in anger.

"I'll kill you, you moron!!!" Shadow joker said in anger.

"Shadow, wait!" But it was too late for Spade to stop him. Shadow joker runs to Joker with his umbrella and glared at Joker. Joker just smiled manically. Shadow joker then pointed his umbrella at Joker.

"Bloody rain!" Shadow joker shot his umbrella at Joker. Joker simply dodged it and runs faster at Shadow joker and punched him in the stomach. Shadow joker fell to his knees and was holding his stomach in pain.

"Is that all you got Shadow? Pathetic" Joker said as he was in front of Shadow joker. Shadow joker growled at Joker then used his umbrella to hit Joker but Joker jumped back and dodged it with ease. Shadow joker stood up.

"I'll show you what I can do!" Shadow joker said as he prepared himself to attack Joker.

"Oh yeah? Bring it on!" Joker said calmly as Shadow joker ran to Joker to attack him "This will be fun" Joker whispered to himself as Shadow joker and Joker began to fight. Spade and Queen watched the two rivals fight from a distant.

"What's had gotten into him.....Joker would never do something crazy like this....." Queen said worried on what has happened to Joker. Spade watched the two rivals silently and doesn't know as well on what has happened to Joker.

"I have no idea Queen, but we have to stop them!" Spade said as Queen and Spade ran to the two rivals who were fighting. They were a bit near to the two rivals fight so they won't get hurt.

"Joker, stop this!" Queen shouted but Joker didn't listen as he continued attacking Shadow joker.

"Shadow, you gotta stop this!" Spade said as Shadow joker growled.

"Stay out of this! This is my fight!" Shadow joker said as Joker just chuckled.

"Oh Shadow, proving that your the best" Joker said and chuckled as Shadow joker growled and attacked Joker again as the two rivals kept on fighting.