Chapter 15

Gathering the phantom thieves

When Hachi was done explaining about the day when Joker stole the demon's heart and for few days, he starts to act differently then his usual self.

"So Joker started to act like his not himself after he stole the treasure known as the demon's heart?" Red said as Hachi nods.

"Yes Mrs. Red" Hachi said as Red puts a finger on her chin thinking.

"Tell me did you guys stole the treasure during the day or night?" Red said.

"We stole it during the night then when Joker touched the gem it started to glow really bright" Hachi said as Red was thinking again.

"So Red, do you know what's wrong with Joker and why his acting this way?" Spade said.

"Sorta, I have a feeling that his being possess by a demon" Red said as everyone in the room looked at Red in shock.

"What?!" Everyone in the room said in shock and disbelieve which made Red startled.

"How's that even possible?!" Queen said.

"Well maybe its about that gem that Joker stole but I am not sure of it yet if he really was possess by a demon" Red said as she looked at Hachi "Hachi, is the gem still in Joker's treasure room?"

"I'll go and check" Hachi said as Red nodded.

"Okay Liza, go with Hachi" Red said as Liza nods as the both of them walked out of Red's house and walked to the sky Joker.

"So what should we do to stop Joker?" Phoenix said.

"We have to stop him before he kills more innocent people in the city and maybe find a way to get Joker back to normal" Red said.

"But how can we do that? Me, Spade and Queen got beaten up like it was nothing to him? His gotten stronger that for sure" Shadow joker said.

"Well we just go and get some help to stop Joker" Red said.

"But who?" Shadow joker said rising a brow.

"Our phantom thieve friends" Red said.

"Hmmm alright, I'm gonna call them to come over to my air ship" Spade said as Red nods.

"Good, cause we need all the help we can get" Red said as Shadow joker, Phoenix, Spade and Queen nods. Spade, Phoenix, Shadow joker and Queen went back to Spade's air ship with Red by their side. Spade grabbed his phone and called the other phantom thieves to go to Spade's air ship. About 50 minutes later, the 5 of them were still waiting for the other phantom thieves to arrived. Then they heared a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Rose said as she opens the door reveling Kaitou Aura and her little sister Chibi.

"Hey Rose!" Aura and Chibi said at the same time as they smiled at Rose. Rose smiled back.

"Come on in you two" Rose said as she step aside to let the two inside. Aura sat down on the couch next to Shadow joker on his left side as Chibi sat down next to Rose. Then there was another knock again as Rose opened it and saw Kaitou Alice and Kaitou Peregrine.