Chapter 6

Shadow joker vs the demon

Shadow joker glared at the myste- rious person leaning against the wall with his arms cross but his face was covered by the shadows. Shadow joker stood in front of Rose and pulled out his umbrella and pointed at the mysterious person to protect her. The mysterious person just smirked evilly.

"Who the hell are you?!" Shadow joker said a bit of anger in his tone. The mysterious person stopped leaning at the wall and uncrossed his arms.

"Well my name is not important to you but I am the demon king of the night and a killer as well"  The myste- rious person smirk evilly as he grab his knife "And you two are next to be killed"

"Not gonna happen you moron!" Shadow joker said with a growl. The mysterious person just smirked evilly.

"Acting tough eh? Well it won't help you anyways since I'll kill you and your sister easily" The mysterious person said. Shadow joker was getting really angry at the mysterious person that his going to kill Shadow joker and his sister. Shadow joker couldn't let that happened to his sister.

"We'll see about that" Shadow joker said as he ran to the mysterious person to attack him.

"Big brother!" Rose shouted but Shadow joker didn't listen as he tries to attack the mysterious person. The mysterious person dodged as he kicked Shadow joker in the waist really hard. Shadow joker flew backward and got hit by the wall really hard. Shadow joker groaned in pain as the mysterious person ran to Shadow joker really fast with a knife in his right hand to stab Shadow joker but his face was still covered by the shadows only his clothes was shown. Then Shadow joker jumped away before the mysterious person could hit him. Shadow joker landed safely but his leg was broken. Shadow joker groaned in pain. The mysterious person smirked evilly. Rose eyes widened in shock that her brother was hurt.

"Big brother!" Rose shouted as she ran to Shadow joker. The mysterious person looked at Rose and smirked evilly. Shadow joker saw the look on the mysterious person's face as his eyes widened and knew what will the mysterious person will do.

"Rose! No!" Shadow joker shouted but the mysterious person then ran to Rose really fast. Rose was shock and stopped running and turned back to run but was too late. The mysterious person stab Rose from behind her. Rose eyes widened. Then the mysterious pulled out the knife as Rose fell down to the ground with her eyes closed. Blood were spilled onto the floor. The mysterious person smirked evilly as he licked the blood from the knife as he starts to walk away from Rose's body. Shadow joker's eyes widened as his eyes began to water and began to cry.

"ROSE!!!!" Shadow joker shouted as he ran to Rose to her side as he place Rose on his lap and began to hug her. The mysterious person walked away living the twins and living Shadow joker alive. Shadow joker then looked at the mysterious person with teary eyes as he grab his umbrella as he pointed it at the mysterious killer "BLOODY RAIN!" Shadow joker aimed it at the mysterious person. The mysterious person looked behind and dodged it living a hole on the wall which set the alarm off.

"You missed" The mysterious person said as he walked out of the museum  by the giant hole that Shadow joker made. Then the mysterious person was gone and polices are running to the part of the museum where the crystal crown was placed. Shadow joker carried Rose bridal style and ran out of the museum by the hole that the mysterious person had walked out. Then the polices was now in the place where the crystal crown was placed.

"Put your hands up!" Oniyama said but there was no one there only a giant hole. Oniyama's eyes widened seeing the giant hole. Ginko walked around and looked around to find some clues. Then Ginko saw some blood on the floor. Ginko used one of her finger to wipe it off the floor and looked at it closely.

"Inspector look at this" Ginko said pointing at the stain of blood on the floor as Oniyama walked to Ginko's side along with Momo.

"What is it?" Oniyama said as he looked at where Ginko was pointing at. It was blood.

"Is that blood?" Momo said getting a closer look.

"Looks like it" Ginko said. Oniyama looked at the blood on the floor very closely.

"Let's go back to the police station so that we can get more things to investi- gate this" Oniyama said as Momo and Ginko nodded.

"Yes sir!" They both said as all the polices went back to the police station.

~With Shadow joker and Rose~

Shadow joker was running as fast as he could while carrying Rose. Shadow was getting really tried of running because of his broken leg so he had to go to one of his rivals house or airship and ask for help.

"Hang in there Rose...." Shadow joker said but there was no respond from Rose so he had to hurry. Spade was sleeping peacefully in his room as well as Dark eye in his room. Then a loud banging was heard from the door. Spade shifted side to side while covering his ears with a pillow. But the banging became louder and louder. So Spade groaned tiredly and got off of bed and walked to the door to opened it. Dark eye was also awake and walked out of his room as well.

"Who could be up this late?" Dark eyes said tiredly.

"I don't know but let's just answer the door to find out who it is" Spade said as he open the door. His eyes widened seeing Shadow joker and an uncon- scious Rose in his arms. There was also blood dripping down Rose's back as Shadow joker was all bruised up and has a broken leg.

"Please.......help us....." Shadow joker said weakly. Spade let Shadow joker in. Dark eye's eyes widened seeing Rose unconscious and was dripping blood from her back as Shadow joker was bruised up.

"Dark eye carry Rose to the guest room and patch her up and get the first aid kit for Shadow. Hurry!" Spade said as Dark eye nodded.

"Yes Mr. Spade!" Dark eye said as he carried Rose to the guest room and patch her up as Spade helped Shadow joker walk and sat him down on the couch. Dark eye came back with the first aid kit and gave it to Spade and went back to the guest room where Rose was.

"Shadow, what happened?" Spade said as he patch up his bruises and his  leg. Shadow joker looked down on the floor and looked back at Spade.

"The mysterious killer attacked us and stab Rose from behind" Shadow joker said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to keep you guys waiting I was busy with school and stuffs but I will publish the next chapter next week. See ya guys later. Bye