Chapter 11

Getting help by an old friend

Shadow joker, Queen and Spade were now in Spade's air ship and were resting on their beds. Dark eye was patching up the three phantom thieves wounds as Phoenix, Rose and Roko were in the living sitting on the couch waiting. Rose was getting really worried for her brother, Roko was worried for Queen as well. Phoenix was also worried for the three of them. Hosshi was sitting on Phoenix's lap and was looking down sadly.

"Hey, Phoenix" Rose said as Phoenix looked at Rose.

"Yes, Rose?" Phoenix said as Rose looked at Phoenix a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"I-Is it really true that J-Joker did attack them?....." Rose said as Phoenix looked down sadly for a moment then looked at Rose again and nodded slowly.

"Yes, Rose......it really was him......I saw everything" Phoenix said as Rose looked shocked and didn't believe what Phoenix said.

"T-There's no way.........h-he would never do something like that......" Rose said not believing what Phoenix said. Phoenix sigh and looked down sadly.

"I also didn't believe it at first but its the truth.......he really did attack them....." Phoenix said as Rose looked down sadly as she felt like crying. Roko sat closer to Rose and nuzzle her.

"Don't cry Rose......we'll find out why Joker did it" Roko said as Phoenix put a hand on Rose's shoulder and nodded. Rose looked at Roko and Phoenix as she wiped off the tears from her eyes and nodded.

"Yeah...." Rose said as she sniffs. Then Dark eye came out from the room where Queen, Spade and Shadow joker were resting and walked to the living room. Phoenix, Rose and Roko looked at Dark eye. Phoenix, Rose and Roko stood up and walked to Dark eye.

"How are they?" Phoenix said in concern.

"Is my big brother okay?!" Rose asked as her eyes water a little.

"How's Queen?! Is she alright?!" Roko asked worried for her.

"Calmed down everyone they're fine they just need rest that's all" Dark eye said as Phoenix, Rose and Roko sigh in relief. Rose then began to yawn as well as Phoenix. Dark eye giggled "I think we should all get to bed now, its getting really late" They nodded. Dark eye grabbed some pillows, blankets and mattress for Phoenix and Rose to sleep on. Roko and Hosshi slept next to Phoenix and Rose as Dark eye slept in his room.

~The next day~

Spade slowly opens his eyes, his eyes were half opened. Spade then shifted side to side. When he did that he felt a struck of pain from his back.

"Ow ow ow....." Spade said in pain as he lay himself properly from the bed. Spade then looked around his surrou- ndings. He saw Queen asleep on his left side and her wounds were patched up, his right side Shadow joker was asleep and his wounds were patched up as well. Spade looked under his blanket and saw that he was patched up as well. Then the door was opened by Dark eye. Dark eye then smiled softly seeing Spade awake.

"Good morning Mr. Spade" Dark eye said as he was holding a trade of food in his hands. Dark eye putted the trade on the nightstand next to Spade's bed. Spade then tried to sit up but felt pain when doing so "Mr. Spade, you should lay down you shouldn't sit up yet"