Chapter 16

Researching about the demon's heart

Everyone went back to their houses to pack up their things to stay over the night at Spade's air ship. Red was in her room reading a book about the treasures that has been found and hasn't been found years ago. Red then stopped flipping the pages as she finally found what she was looking for. Red then starts to read the part about the demon's heart.

"My theory was right. Joker really was possess by a demon" Red said to her self as she keeps on reading. Then Red hears a knock on her door "Come in" the door was opened by Liza.

"Mrs. Red, I've finished packing our things" Liza said.

"Thank you Liza, we'll go to Spade's air ship soon" Red said as Liza nodded.

"Okay Mrs. Red" Liza said as she closed the door. Red looked back at her book and continued reading about the demon's heart. Later, Red and Liza arrived Spade air ship. Red and Liza walked in and saw Spade, Dark eye, Queen, Phoenix, Hachi Aura and Chibi sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys!" Aura said.

"Where's the others?" Red said as she and Liza puts down their bags and their sleeping bags down.

"They haven't arrived yet" Phoenix said as he yawned.

"Oh okay" Red said as she sat down on the floor with Liza by her side as they just watched TV and talk to each other while waiting for the others. Minutes later the door was opened and reveled Shadow joker, Rose, Alice and Peregrine.

"Hi guys!" Rose said smiling and waving her hand.

"Took you guys long enough to get here" Queen said.

"Yeah sorry" Peregrine said as the four of them walked in and puts their bags and sleeping bags down and sat down on the floor since there wasn't any space to seat on the couch.

"Hey guys, I did some reading about the demon's heart and my theory was right about Joker being possessed by a demon" Red said as everyone looked at her shock.

"What?!" Everyone in the room said in shock.

"Yeah and not only that the demon's heart is not just an ordinary gem" Red said.

"Then what is it? It looks like an ordinary gem to me" Aura said.

"It does look like an ordinary gem but it isn't. This gem was use to seal the demon that has been possessing Joker for all eternity and was hidden away" Red said.

"But now its been found and been put in the museum" Queen said as Red nodded.

"Correct" Red said.

"But why was a demon sealed in that gem in the first place?" Phoenix said.

"Well 1000 years ago, there was a demon name EXE who ruled a village and who is also a God. He would kill anyone in the village who would disobey him or even disrespect him in just one second. The people feared him and would always offer him with their food to please him. Some of the people has died from lack of water and food. One day, 3 witches has created a gem with their powers to seal the demon forever. EXE was sealed in the gem for all eternity. The 3 witches putted the gem in a small chest and hidden it where no one can find it. But if someone did find it and touched the gem during the full moon EXE would possess the person who has touched it" Red said as everyone were shock and speechless of the story that Red said.

"But how come the people who has found it didn't got possessed by EXE?" Alice said.

"They must have found it during the day" Red said.

"We can seal him again since we have the gem to seal him right?" Shadow joker said.

"Yes we can still seal him but....." Red said half sentence.

"But what?" Peregrine said.

"If EXE has fully control Joker's mind during midnight and in the full moon then.....we can't seal him. He'll possess Joker forever...." Red said as everyone gasp in shock.

"Then we have to find him and seal EXE quick!" Alice said.

"Yeah, we can't lose Joker because of that demon possessing him!" Queen said.

"Yeah but do we even know where Joker is even hiding?" Liza said as everyone looked down thinking about it and that Liza was right.

"Then we'll start searching for him tomorrow morning" Red said as everyone nodded in agreement "Good. Hachi, do you have the demon's heart with you?"

"Yeah" Hachi said as he gives the demon's heart to Red.

"I'll search for a spell to seal EXE once again and would hide him somewhere where no one can find him" Red said as everyone nodded. It was now night time as every assistants starts to cook dinner for everyone. Everyone ate together happily like a family. Later, everyone was now asleep in the living room as Spade slept in his room. Queen was at the roof top looking at the stars at the night sky.

"Hey Queen" Red said as Queen turned around looking at Red.

"Oh, hey Red" Queen said as Red sat next to her.

"Couldn't sleep?" Red said as Queen nodded.

"Yeah. I just hope we can save Joker in time" Queen said.

"We will save him in time, Queen" Red said as Queen smiled a little.

"Yeah. Why not my grandpa can help us out?" Queen said.

"Well we can't let him join in cause he might get himself killed since his really old now" Red said.

"Oh right" Queen said as she chuckles nervously.

"We need everyone we can get to fight the most powerful being who has possess Joker" Red said as Queen nods.

"Yeah, your right" Queen said looking at the sky again.

"Well I'm going back inside" Red said as Queen nodded.

"Okay, I'll catch up later" Queen said as Red nodded as she walks back inside. Queen stared at the stars and was hoping that Joker would be okay and that they could save him in time.