Chapter 9

Who the mysterious killer really is

Shadow joker's eye began to water as he ran to Rose and gave her a big hug and starts to cry on Rose's shoulder. Rose smiled and hugged her big brother back and rubbed his back gently. Few minutes later Shadow joker broke the hug and looked at his sister and smiled as tears still fallen down his cheek. Rose used her thump to wipe off the tears from her big brother and smiled gently at him. Shadow joker hugged Rose once again.

"I'm so glad that you're okay Rose" Shadow joker said hugging her sister tighter but not too tight as Rose hugged her brother tighter as well.

~With Spade~

Spade was in his room and was looking at his computer and was playing the video from the security camera from the museum of the mysterious killer when the myster- ious killer was in the museum and was fighting Shadow joker. Spade then post the video and it showed a picture of the mysterious killer but was blurry. Spade then tried to make the picture clearer for him to look at it closely. When the picture was no longer blurry Spade then brighten the picture so he could see the face of the mysterious killer. When the picture showed the mysterious killer's true face Spade's eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"N-No, there's no way he could be the killer......" Spade said not believing on what he saw in the picture.

~Back with Shadow joker and Rose~

Shadow joker left the guest room for a while and went back in and was holding a trade of food for Rose to eat. Shadow joker putted the trade and place it on Rose's lap for her to eat. Then Shadow joker heard a knock on the door and was opened by Queen.

"Hey Shadow, I'm here to check on- OMG Rose your awake!" Queen said in surprise as Rose giggled.

"Hi Queen, its been a while" Rose said as Queen smiled and looked at Shadow joker.

"Shadow, why didn't you tell us that Rose was awake!" Queen said crossing her arms as Shadow joker shrug.

"I don't know guess I forgot" Shadow joker said calmly as Queen pouted. Queen then walked to Rose's bed and sat down on the left side of the the bed and looked at Rose with a smiled.

"How you feeling Rose?" Queen ask.

"I'm fine Queen, and its good to see you again" Rose said with a smile as Queen smiled back.

"Yeah, its good to see you too Rose" Queen said. Then there was another knock and the door was opened by Spade that was holding a piece of paper in his hand.

"Hey guys, there's something-" Spade cut himself off as his eyes widened in surprise as he saw Rose awake. Rose looked at Spade and smiled at him.

"Hey Spade, its been a while hasn't it?" Rose said with the smile on her face. Spade smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, it has and glad your feeling better Rose" Spade said as Rose just smiled.

"So what were you about to say earlier?" Shadow joker said as Spade looked at him.

"Oh yeah! I just found out who the mysterious killer really is" Spade said but he then looked down sadly.

"Really?! Who is it?" Queen said as Shadow joker and Rose looked at Spade to listen. Spade looked at them in the eye and took a deep breath and exhaled.