Chapter 13

Professor clover attacks the
village

~Still a flashback~

The sun slowly rises above the blue sky which means that its now morning. The light from the sun shone upon Ruby's room waking her up. Ruby sitted up and stretch her arms and got off her bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Later, she got out of the bathroom and wear her usual clothes then went down stairs. Ruby then saw her mom in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Ruby smiled and flied her self to the kitchen and hug her mom from behind which made her mom startled.

"Morning mom!" Ruby said smiling and hugging her mom from behind. Ruby's mom giggled and turned around and hugged her daughter.

"Good morning to you too sweetie" Ruby's mom said as Ruby giggled and hugged her mom more. Then Ruby's dad walked into the kitchen and smiled at Ruby and her mom hugging.

"What about me? I don't get a hug as well?" Ruby's dad said as Ruby and her mom giggled. Ruby flied her self to her father and gave him a big hug.

"Good morning dad!" Ruby said hugging her dad as her dad giggled.

"Good morning to you too my little girl" Ruby's dad said as Ruby giggled. Then her mom joined their hug as Ruby smiled happily. 1 minute later they broke their hug.

"I'm gonna continue cooking our breakfast Ruby, could you help me?" Ruby's mom said as Ruby nodded and smiled.

"Sure mom" Ruby said.

"Thanks sweetie" Ruby's mom said patting Ruby's head.

"Well I'll be in the living room if you need me" Ruby's dad said as Ruby giggled.

"So what do you want me to do mom?" Ruby asked her mom.

"Well you just have to wash the fruits and vegetables that I picked earlier. The fruits and vegetables are in the sink for you to wash them" Ruby's mom said as Ruby nodded as she grabbed a stool and stand on it. When Ruby turned on the faucet, there wasn't any water flowing.

"Mom, there's no water" Ruby said as Ruby's mom looked at the faucet.

"Oh no, don't worry sweetie, I'll tell your father to get some water in the well" Ruby's mom said but Ruby stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"No need mom, I'll get water from the well" Ruby said.

"Are you sure sweetie?" Ruby's mom said. Ruby nodded.

"Yes mom, dad has been working hard yesterday and today he need to take a break" Ruby said with a soft smile on her face. Ruby's mom smiled and nodded.

"Okay sweetie, but be careful okay?" Ruby's mom said as she gave Ruby two buckets. Ruby nodded.

"I will mom" Ruby said as she ran to the door and opens it. Then ran out of the house and ran to the well to get water. When Ruby arrived at the well, she looked down and saw that the water was far down. The bucket that was tide to a rope that uses to get water when its far down was broken "Dang it its too far" Ruby put a finger in her chin and was thinking of an idea on how to get the water. She first looked around if anyone was here. No one was in sight. Ruby then used her powers to control the water and raised it up the well and pore it in her two buckets. Unknown to Ruby, Professor Clover's minion saw Ruby using her powers and was hiding in a bush. Ruby finished filling up her two buckets and carried them to her house. Professor Clover's minion left and ran back to Professor Clover's air ship.