Chapter 3

Phantom thief by day killer by night

Joker was watching TV as Hachi was cleaning the sky Joker. Then the UNN news was on and Dj peacock was talking about a new treasure from the museum again. The treasure was called the diamond necklace. Joker smiled and knew that his going to steal the treasure as always but his not the only one who's going to steal the treasure. Some phantom thieves like Queen, Spade and Shadow joker is going to steal the treasure as well. Joker then sitted at the table and started to write his advance notice.

"Hachi, we're going to steal another treasure again" Joker yelled for Hachi to hear him as Joker was finishing writing his advance notice.

"What? Already? After we stole the demon's heart last night" Hachi said as he went to Joker.

"Yup. And beside whenever theirs a treasure I'm going to steal it no matter what" Joker said confidently.

"Well okay Mr. Joker but let me finish cleaning first" Hachi said as he walked to Joker's room.

"Well hurry up we're going to leave and steal the treasure soon" Joker said.

"Well how can I when your room is such a mess!" Hachi yelled as he started cleaning Joker's room. Joker laughed nervously as he scratch the back of his neck since his room really is a mess.

~Later at the museum~

Oniyama, Ginko, Momo and other police men were now at the museum and was guarding the necklace. Some police men were guarding outside the museum while Oniyama, Ginko and Momo were guarding the necklace from the inside of the museum. Oniyama, Ginko and Momo already know that the phantom thieves will steal the necklace since they already send their advance notice earlier.

"Any minute now those pesky phantom thieves is going to steal the necklace any time soon" Oniyama said looking around.

"And Joker is going to steal the necklace just like he stole the demon's heart last night" Ginko said.

"Yes. But I won't let him take the necklace and we'll surly capture Joker and those pesky phantom thieves" Oniyama said with confident. Then without Oniyama noticing Joker was at the top of the museum looking down of the window above the museum.

"We'll see about that inspector" Joker said looking at the necklace below him.

"Oh. So I guess your going to steal the necklace too Joker" Joker was startled hearing someone. He then looked to his right and saw Spade.

"Gaaahhhh! Spade?! How long were you standing there?!" Joker said looking at his rival.

"For a while and I'll also be stealing the treasure first before you could" Spade said.

"No way! I'm going to steal the treasure first Spade!" Joker said.

"Oh. Please obviously I'm going to steal it first and maybe I'm going to steal the demon's heart that you stole last night from your air ship" Spade said which made Joker really mad. Joker's eyes then turn red and got one of his cards and pointed at Spade.

"Don't you fucking dare steal the demon's heart from my air ship or I'll fucking kill you in one second!" Joker said angrily that made Spade shock to hear something like that from Joker.

"Mr. Joker are you okay? You never say that to anyone not even to your rivals" Hachi said as Joker looked at Hachi with red eyes.

"Yeah. And you never point your card at anyone" Spade added as Joker then looked back at Spade. Joker's eyes widened and shook his head. His eyes then turned back to blue.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" Joker said as he put away his card. Spade then walked to Joker and put a hand on Joker's shoulder.

"Its okay, maybe your just tired" Spade said with a smile.

"Yeah maybe" Joker said "But still I won't let you take the necklace Spade!"

"Heh. Bring it on Joker" Spade said with a smile as Joker smiled back. Few minutes later Queen and Shadow joker came to the museum. The 4 phantom thieves then entered the museum and tries to steal the necklace. But in the end Joker stole the necklace first. Joker and Hachi then went back to the sky Joker to eat launch and spend the hole afternoon doing nothing. When it was night time Joker and Hachi then ate dinner together. Soon went to bed to sleep. Joker then kept on squirming in his sleep like he had a nightmare.

"The night has rise which mean its time to hunt some food haahahahah!" The mysterious voice said as Joker then stopped squirming and stood up. He lowered his head down as his eyes were still close. Then Joker's head raised up as he opened his eyes. His eyes then turned to exe eyes as Joker smiled evilly.

"Time to hunt some food for me to eat" Joker said as a monsterly voice as he smiled evilly. He got off of bed and went to change clothes. At the city there was a women walking at the street. Then the women heard a voice which made the women scared.

"W-Who's there?" The women said turning around and looking round but no reply.

"S-Show y-your self?" The women said getting terrified. Then there was someone lurking in the shadow. The women was shaking in fear.

"Hehehehe" A chuckle was heard. The women then start to walk but a but faster in fear.

"Hahahaha" A laughed was heard that made the women even scared. She then began to run. Then she saw a man lowering his head in front of her. He looked like a teenager. He was a bit  far from her. The women then turned left and ran as fast as she could. The man then walked slowly and was smiling evilly. Then the women was cornered.

"W-Who a-are y-you?" The women said scared looking behind her. Then the man was behind the women and had a knife.

"Your death" The man said with a scary tone as he stab the women from behind her and killed her. The women layed at the ground dead. As the man's knife and his clothing was covered with blood as well as his mouth. He then smirked evilly as he was stand- ing there right next to the women that was laying dead on the ground.