Chapter 1

YEEEEEE I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY DID IT!! MY NEW STORY HAS FINALLY CAME OUT!!
Lol I guess I too excited XD.
Anyway this story is a little different, Ko and Y/n are 12-17 years old now, and there might be few changes from the original story of the show.

Btw sorry for the cover, I didn't find a good one.
Well that's what I got for you XD.

Anyway, Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Ko's pov )

"My name is Ko, I am 12-17 years old! I work in Gar's bodega with my two best friends Rad and Enid in the best place in the world! The Lakewood Plaza Turbo!!"

"Hey brush head, who are you talking to?", Enid asked with raised eyebrow.

"Ahhh..I was just..."

"No time! The plaza is about to get attacked, the alarm is broken so hurry up!", Enid said while rushing out of the bodega. 

"Hurry up little dude, haha", Rad said, following her.

"Heyyy! Wait for me!", I said, running out to catch up with them.

When we're out, then a large box has fell from the sky in front of us.

"I wonder who could that be!", I said with excitement, ready to fight.

"Bleh, it's probably another Darrell", Rad said with crossed arms.

"Yeah, we fought a lot of Darrells lately", Enid agreed with him.

"Aww don't be so negative about it!", I said.

The box finally got opened, revealing purple smoke, making us unable to see clearly.

"Stick together guys! It's probably another trick from Venomous!!", Enid said.

We started backing off, and suddenly we started hearing an evil laughter, and I can tell it's Fink.

"Didn't see ya in awhile, lakewood losers. Did you miss me? I've got a surprise for you!", Fink said as the smoke had finally disappeared, revealing Fink, and a girl?

Who is she? Us Fink using her as a hostage?!

"Meet Y/n, the new villain who's gonna kickoff your butts", Fink said with an evil smirk.

Villain? She doesn't even look like one..? Her face is just....too innocent!

"I won't disappoint you, Fink. They look so easy", Y/n said as she smirked as well

"We'll see about that", Enid jumped, she was about to fight, but Fink smirk got wider, that's when iron hands appeared from her backpack and grabbed Enid, waving her and throwing her away!

"ENID!!", Rad and I yelled.

"HAHAHAHAAA! Like my new toy? Professor Venomous made it just for me", Fink said as she continued laughing.

"You're not going away with this!!", Rad yelled, and we both ran to her direction, ready to fight.

But before I knew it, I was flying in the air!! "W-Woaah?! What is happening?!", I said in surprise.

"Don't you think it's unfair to be two heroes against one villain? I'm right here ready to fight, sweetheart", Y/n said with a smirk.

I now notice her hand is glowing while she's pointing towards me.

Is this her powers?

Before I could think or react, I was thrown away, and I landed on the ground harshly.