Chapter 9

( Your pov )

Tko kept annoying me in class, so I started annoying him as well.

We started throwing balls made of papers at each other, and we got detention for it.

Right now I'm in the detention room, nobody's here except Tko and I, and we both kept glaring at each other.

"Alright, I called your parents. As for now, I'm going to do some paperwork, and you two are going to stay here and behave. My office is right there so don't even try and get out, I'll leave the door open", the teacher who is supposed to watch us said and left.

"Ugh this is all your fault, now I have to spend more two hours in this stupid school!", Tko started complaining.

"Ah! My fault?! You're the one who started spitting those chewed papers on me!! Eghhh so disgusting, you're disgusting!", I said as I felt grossed.

"Pffft, and you had to be so sensitive about it", he mumbled.

"Oh just shut up", I said as I crossed my arms.

Few minutes later of silent, "ughh this is taking too long!", Tko said as he got up, and I looked at him, confused.

"What are you doing?", I asked as he went to the window.

"I'm getting out of this hell", he said as he opened the window.

"What? Are you crazy? You'll get in so much trouble!", I said.

"Whatever. So are you coming?", Tko asked as he turned to look at me.

Is he seriously asking me to go with him?

"And get in more trouble? No thank you", I said as I crossed my arms.

Tko then started chuckling, "heh, and I thought you're a villain, are you even really a villain? Because you're more like a chicken to me", he said with a smirk.

"Oh and I thought you're a hero, are you even really a hero? Because you're more like a dork to me", I said in the same sarcastic tone as him.

"I'm not a hero, I just go by my own rules", Tko replied. I look at him with a bit of surprised.

He's not a hero?

"Anyways, are you gonna be a real villain and run with me, or you're just going to be a stupid nerd and stay here", Tko asked again.

Should I go..?

"Oh suck it", I mumbled as I got up from my place and walked to him.

Tko jumped out flying since we're in the 2nd floor, I did the same and followed him.

We both flew, but I didn't know where are we going, so I decided to ask.

"So where are we going?", I asked.

"I dunno", Tko simply said.

"What? Are you serious right now?", I asked.

"Yep. I'm hungry, let's go to restaurant or something", Tko said as he sped up.

I followed him to wherever he was going to. We saw a food truck so we landed there. There wasn't much people here, so that's good, I don't want people to see us together.

Tko ordered two burritos without asking me for what I want.

I feel like I'm his dog following him everywhere...

After few minutes, Tko handed me my burrito. "Thanks", I said as I took it.

"That'll be $15", the man said as Tko opened his burrito.