Chapter 16

This chapter was inspired by CrazyCartoonFan, she gave me more than one idea and I'm gonna use them for the next chapters, so thank you sooo much for your help, I really appreciate ^^!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your pov )

Professor Venomous and Lord BoxMan kept talking about how disappointed they are at me and Fink.

"You need to work on your powers Y/n, you're getting weak and soft", Professor Venomous said with cold tone.

"I know and I am! It's not easy for me to-", I was cut off.

"We don't want to hear any excuses! Professor Venomous and I had talked about it, and you're gonna start training. From now on, there will be no rest, only working and training until you destroy my enemies!!", Lord BoxMan said with anger.

"Yes sir", I said as I looked down.

"Hey don't be so hard on her! She only did her job!", Fink said, trying to stand up for me.

"We're not finished yet, you're also getting punished Fink", Professor Venomous said with crossed arms.

"Yes, you're going to start training on shooting guns and learn how to avoid attacks. You two are going to start training tomorrow, and you're not going to work together anymore", BoxMan said as he calmed down a little.

"What?!", Fink and I shouted in shock as we looked at each other with widened eyes.

"You two are not taking this seriously, you take it as a fun game instead of real work", Professor Venomous said.

"But that's not fair!!"

"You're being unfair!!"

"You can't do that!!"

"We work so hard!!

"Don't do that!!"

"Well get better!!"

Fink and I started yelling and complaining about it.

"EENNNOOOOOUUUUGHHH!!!", BoxMan yelled with madness, and both Fink and I shut up, "You two, to your rooms, NOW!!"

Fink and I sighed and left the office without a word, we exchanged sad looks before each one of us walk in different directions to our rooms.

When I got to my room I locked the door behind me, and then I threw myself on the bed.

I hide my face in the pillow and let out a scream, "this is so unfair!!", I started grumbling, "they don't know how hard it is to control my powers!! It's not easy!! And they force me to do some stupid training?? They're being ridiculous!! This is all Tko's fault!!"

I then let out a gasp as my eyes widened.

Tko! I forgot about him!

I jumped off the bed quickly and went to the mirror.

God I'm a total mess!

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I then got out and changed my clothes since they got dirty, and finally I brushed my hair.

I opened my room door quietly and made sure no one was passing by, then I locked it again.

I'm not gonna use the front door, it's too risky.

I walked to my window and opened it, I looked outside to see if it was clear, and I jumped out flying fast and headed to the forest.

.