Chapter 26

( Your pov )

Ko welcomed me to his house, and I must say that his place looks kinda nice and cozy.

"Mommy! We have a guest!", Ko said as soon as we got in.

"Oh really? And who's our lucky... guest?", Ko's mom said with excitement until she came and saw me, she looked at me with shock and surprise.

"Hi.. ms.Ko's.. mom..", I awkwardly said with fake smile.

"Mom, Y/n is gonna live with us, isn't this great?!", Ko happily said.

"Ahh hehe.. yeah.. great", she said as she smiled awkwardly. Then she looked at Ko with serious face. "Ko sweetie, can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute?"

"Ahh.. sure. Y/n you'll find my room on the right", Ko said as he pointed at his room direction, and I nodded to him.

As he went to the kitchen with his mom, I carried my bag with my powers and went to his room.

I found his room and got in, he's room is sooo clean and nice!

I can tell he's a good boy.

I smiled at the thought as I put my stuff aside and started looking around.

I saw two photos on his table, one of him and his mom, and the other with his friends.

This is cute.

I found a huge book and the title was 'Ko's hero cards', I opened it and I found like hundreds of pow cards!

This is so cool!

I started flipping the papers, but I suddenly stopped when I saw my own paw card! And.. a photo of me... sleeping at the class...

WHEN DID THAT CREEP TOOK THAT PHOTO OF ME?!

I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer to the door, so I immediately closed the book and sat on his bed like nothing had happened.

"Sorry I took a little too long, I had to explain stuff to my mom, cause you know... you're villain and stuff..", Ko said with a hand behind his head as he came in.

"Nah, it's okay, I get it", I said with understanding. "Your room looks nice", I said to change the subject.

"Oh! I'm glad you think so", Ko said as he chuckled. "Do you want something to drink? Dinner will be ready in an hour"

"Nope, I'm good", I said as I smiled.

"Sooo... you wanna play some video games?", he asked.

"Sure", I said with a smile.

Ko then turned on the video game along with TV in his room, he took the controllers and sat next to me on the bed, and he handed me one.

.

~ Skip Time ~

"I thought we're in the same team!", I said, as Ko is trying to kill me in the game.

"We were!"

"Then why are you attacking me!"

"I said we were", Ko said as he chuckled. "Haha! I win!", he said as he threw his hands in the air.

"No fair! You obviously cheated!", I said as I grabbed the pillow and started hitting him with it.

"Hey!", Ko said as he grabbed the other pillow.