Chapter 14

( Ko's pov )

It been few days and yet I didn't see Y/n, I started wondering if I did something wrong..

Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her...maybe that's why she didn't show up in any battle these few days...

I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror while brushing my teeth.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking, she's probably just tired..

I finished brushing my teeth, I looked at myself and took a deep breath and sighed.

You really think she wants to see your face after that kiss? Face it Ko, she likes me more than you, you're just a loser and too weak for her.

"That's not true! You're only saying that to make me feel sad!", I said as I stared at my reflection with anger.

Am I? Or you just don't want to believe the truth? Y/n obviously doesn't like you, she likes me, and deep down you know that.

.....

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

I walked back to my room after finishing breakfast with the others, they're loud and always fighting, but it's somehow nice.

I got in my room and locked the door behind me.

I'm gonna read the book my sister brought to me, and I don't want anyone to interrupt me.

When I turned around then I bumped into someone, and I gasp in fear, only to see...

"Tko?!", I asked in shock.

"Miss me~?", he asked with a smirk on his face.

Tko.......IN MY ROOM!!!

"What the freaking hell are you doing here?! You can't be here!!", I whisper yelled at him as I panicked.

"Jee, can't I check on my girl? And why are you whispering? We're in your room, and you already locked the door", Tko said as he walked and laid on my bed.

I blushed at the fact that he just called me his girl.

Good thing that I cleaned my room yesterday, I would die if he saw my mess and my private stuff.

"B-But you can't come in here like that! How did you even get in?!", I asked in anger.

"Your window was open", Tko simply said, and I face palmed myself.

Wait...how did he even know where my room is??

"Relax sugar, no one will find out", he said, chilling on my bed.

I let out a sigh and sat on my bed next to him, "why are you here?", I calmly asked.

"As I said, I came to check on you Y/n, you weren't in any battle for few days, and you skipped school", he said.

"You could've texted me you ding head", I said.

"Oh.., didn't think of it", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I was sick, cold and freezing, remember? Anyways, how did you get out? I thought Ko wouldn't let you", I asked.

"He was too weak and emotional", Tko said as he shrugged.

"About what?", I asked, feeling kinda worried about him.

"Who cares, the important thing now is that I'm here with you, Alone~"، he said with a smirk.

"Sure thing, pervert"

I'm actually happy that he's here, I missed him, and I think it'll be nice to spend some time with him.

I opened the nightstand drawer, took my book and opened it, I found some old pictures of some of my family and information about their powers.

"Whatcha got there?", Tko said as he took the book away from my hands.

"Hey!", I said as I turned to look at him.

"Pffft, it looks boring, why are you reading something like this?", Tko said as he kept flipping the papers.

"This book belongs to my family", I said as I took it away from his hands, "it will help me figure out my powers and have some control"

"You don't know how to control your power?", he asked as he sat up.

"I do, but not all of them, my powers are very difficult, I inherited all of my family's powers, and that's something rare, usually each one of us gets only one power, like be able to be invisible, fly, read minds, and so on", I explained to him.

"Wow, you must be lucky, a lot of people wish to have at least one power", Tko said as he chuckled.

"He he...,yeah.., right", I said as I faked a smile.

"Enough of this crap. Now since we're alone, let's have some fun", Tko said with a smirk.

Tko suddenly pulled me in his arms, making us lay down on the bed, so now I'm on top of him with his hands around my waist.

"W-What the hell do you think you're doing?!", I asked nervously as I blushed madly.

"C'mon, I know you want this~", Tko said with a cocky smirk.

Tko suddenly grabbed my cheek and pulled me into a rough kiss.

My eyes widened in shock and surprised, but I don't resist...

Instead, I closed my eyes, giving up and start kissing him back.

I suddenly felt his hand on my waist, going up inside my shirt.

I gasped as I pulled off, "T-Tko...I don't think this is a good idea..", I nervously said as I blushed madly.

"Just relax baby, okay?", he said as he pulled me into another kiss, but it was more gentle this time.

It wasn't long before I feel his tongue in my mouth.

Tko then slide down and started kissing my neck and shoulder, I melted at the feeling.

I started breathing heavily, no one has ever kissed me like that, Tko is my first kiss...

This is so wrong.., but it's sooo good!

Tko suddenly bit me, I got surprised and let out a small moan, and he started chuckling, "easy now, we didn't even start yet", he said as he looked at me with his gorgeous purple eyes.

"S-Shut up!", I said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Tko grabbed my cheek and started kissing me again..

And suddenly....

.

.

.

.

Someone tried opening the door!!

Tko and I pulled apart and stared at each other with widened eyes.

"The hell? Y/n why are you locking the door?!", Fink yelled as she started knocking the door.

Oh crap! Thank god I locked the door!

"I need my own privacy ya know!", I yelled back as I got off Tko.

"Open the door! I'm bored and wanna spend some time with you", she yelled.

"Ahh Alright.. just give me a sec", I yelled. I then looked at Tko, "you need to get the hell out of here, now!", I whisper yelled at him.

Tko looked so annoyed and mad, but he got up and got out by the window.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still alive >:3