Chapter 3

( Ko's pov )

Why did she end up sitting right next to me?! She could've sat next to that kid who hissed at me, I think they'll get along so easily.

I thought as I glared at Y/n, and she is glaring back at me. Y/n turned her head and focused on the teacher now.

I took a deep breath and sighed, I turned my head and looked away from her.

Maybe it's not that bad, I'll just ignore her and keep my focus on whatever the teacher is talking about.

The teacher was talking about some stuff they usually say at the first day of school, so it's getting really boring.

Few minutes later, Y/n crossed her arms on the table and laid her head on them facing me, and she closed her eyes.

Is she seriously gonna fall asleep in the first day of school and the first period of the day?!

I stared at her, I couldn't help but notice how pretty she is...

.

.

"You're staring"

"Huh?!", I snapped out of it and started realizing what just happened.

Y/n opened one eye and looked at me. "It's annoying", Y/n said with annoyance.

"A-Are you seriously gonna sleep right now?!", I whispered as I blushed a little, I don't want the teacher to notice us and get in trouble.

"It's none of your business, you moron", Y/n said before closing her eyes again.

She's our enemy you idiot! I can't believe you started having a crush on her!!

I'm not having a crush on her!! I thought she just look pretty that's all!!

I thought as I started blushing madly.

Suuuure keep telling yourself this.

I shook my head, I then let out a deep sighed, I looked through the window that was next to me.

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

I woke up at the bell ringing, meaning we're about to start the next period. When I opened my eyes, then the first thing I see is Ko.

Ughh why him? Why did I end up sitting right next to him?

I lifted up my head and stretching out my arms, making Ko turn his attention to me.

"Hey Y/n?", Ko started.

"What?", I asked, not looking at him as I kept stretching my arms and back.

"S-Since we're going to be seatmates, why don't we make a truce?", Ko said as he smiled nervously, having his hand behind his head.

"A truce?", I questioned as I gave him my full attention now.

"You know? An agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fightin-", I cut him off.

"I know what a truce is, Ko I'm not an idiot", I said with a little anger.

"O-Oh sorry, of course. But.. what do you say?", he asked again.

I didn't answer, I just looked at him and tried to think about what is he trying to do.

He's probably up to something, but what? What is he going to get out of truce? Maybe I should go for it and find out..?

"What are you up to?", I asked as I looked at him with suspicion.

"W-What? I-I'm not up to anything, I swear!", Ko said, getting a little nervous.

I sighed. "Okay fine, but this truce will be only at school, and no body should ever know about it, and if someone did, I won't hesitate to destroy you", I warned him as I stared seriously at his eyes.

Ko looked at me with a little widened eyes, then his face got all serious as he nodded.

He then gave me his hand to shake, I looked at it and hesitated for a second, I took it and we shook our hands.

At this moment, a teacher came in, and the class has started. We let go of each other's hands and turned our attention to the teacher.

.

~ Skip Time ~

As the bell rings meaning that we finally finished the last period and it's time to go home, I took my stuff and put them in my (f/c) backpack.

Ko did the same and we both stood up, ready to leave. As I was about to walk away, "see you tomorrow, Y/n!", Ko happily said.

Is he an idiot?! Having a truce between us doesn't makes us friends!

When I turned back to tell him what I thought, then I see him smiling at me..

"Ahh.. s-sure, whatever", I mumbled, and I walked away, heading out of class.

What the hell just happened?!

I shook my head and walked away, heading to my locker to put some books in it, and then get out of school.

When I got out, then I see Professor Venomous waiting for me in his fancy car, so I immediately went to him and got in the back seat since Fink is sitting in front.

"Hey", I said as I closed the door.

"Hey, kiddo. How was your first day in school?", Professor Venomous asked.

"It was fine, we did the usual thing we do in the first day, introducing ourselves, knowing the teachers, our classes and bla bla bla", I said, making them both chuckle.

"Is that so?", he said.

"Yep, nothing interesting", I said.

I don't think I should tell him about the fact that Ko and I are seatmates now, or should I? Whatever, it's not like it's gonna be the end of the world.

.

~ Skip Time ~

Right now I'm in my room, laying on my stomach on the bed and playing with my laptop.

Fink suddenly opened the door. "Hey, Y/n! You wanna go and fight the bodegas losers?!", Fink said with a big grin on her face.

"There's something called knocking on the door ya know", I said as I put a hand on my face and looked at her.

"So are you coming or not?", she asked, totally ignoring what I just said.

I think I need to make sure that Ko understands that here we are enemies, and I wanna make sure he didn't tell anyone about our truce.

"Yeah sure, just give me a minute to get ready", I said as I got up from bed.

"Alright, we'll be in BoxButt's office", Fink said, and I chuckled.

She then left, closing the door behind her.