Chapter 11

( Your pov )

Ko and I left the principal office and I immediately let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Oh my cob I thought he won't believe me", I said as we both started heading back to class.

"Wait...you mean you actually made up all those stuff?!", Ko said as his eyes widened.

Did he really fell for it too? Just how innocent is Ko?

"Well duh! I'm not gonna clean some disgusting bathrooms just because I ran off detention", I said.

"But this is wrong Y/n! You can't just lie like that, what if he figured you were lying? You'll be in deep trouble!", Ko said with worried.

"I appreciate that you're worried about me Ko, but hey! At least we're not going to clean the bathrooms, right?"، I said as I chuckled.

"B-But we deserve it! We did a lot of messed up stuff yesterday", he stuttered a little as he stopped walking, and I noticed that Ko was blushing a little for a reason.

Why won't he stop complaining? Does he want to clean the bathrooms or something?

"No..Tko and I did a lot of messed up stuff", I corrected him as I stopped walking as well. "You don't deserve to be punished for something you never did. Plus it's not fair for us to clean all the bathrooms for just running off detention"

"Yeah...I guess you're right", Ko finally stopped complaining. "Thanks Y/n.... for getting us out of this...it means a lot", he said with a smile as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You're welcome", I replied as I smiled back at him.

Ko kept holding my shoulder for a moment as we smiled at each other, suddenly Ko's eyes widened as he started blushing, "s-soo..I see you've got a new phone..", he said as he backed off, putting his hand behind his head.

"Oh yeah, Professor Venomous gave it to me as a gift", I said as I took it out of my pocket and smiled.

"C-Can I...have..your number?", Ko nervously asked as he looked away, blushing.

I looked at him, a little surprised, but then I smiled at him, "yeah! Sure", I happily said as I blushed a little.

Ko looked at me, his eyes had a little sparkles in them, "cool!", he said as he took out his phone.

We exchanged our phones and started writing our numbers.

When we're done, Ko stared at me as he smiled, I smiled back at him, but we stayed like that for a moment.

"We should..probably go to class now", I said, cutting off the eye contact.

"O-Oh..yeah, right", he said and we both started walking, heading back to class.

.

~ Skip Time ~

The bell rang, meaning it's lunchtime, I took my phone out and saw that Professor Venomous had messaged me.

PV: Is..everything alright?

When I saw the message, I immediately wrote back to him.

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry
Y/n: I'll explain everything later

"Are you coming?", Ko suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow at him, "to the cafeteria?"

I chuckled and Ko looked at me confused.

"I thought you don't want anyone to see us together, and it would ^destroy your reputation as a hero^", I said sarcastically.

"W-Well yeah, but, we're in school now, and...I don't wanna leave you here alone..", he said as he put his hand behind his head.

"Aw thanks cutie, but I'll be fine, plus your girlfriend is waiting for you", I said as I tried to hide my face from her.

I saw that girl in the plaza few times, so she probably would recognize me if I went with Ko and our secret would be revealed.

"Huh?", Ko looked at me confused, then looked at the class door to see a girl with yellow jumpsuit.

"T-That's not my girlfriend! That's my friend Dendy!", he said as he blushed.

I laughed, "sure sure, just go to her before she recognizes me", I said.

Ko let out a small sigh and went to her.

.

( Ko's pov )

"Hey Dendy", I greeted her with a smile and we both started walking to the cafeteria.

"Hello Ko, I see you had made a new friend", she said.

"O-Oh..yeah", I said as I don't want to go deep about it.

"So what is her name?", she asked, already knowing it's a she.

At the same time, we entered the cafeteria and sat down on a table next to each other.

I don't want to lie to Dendy, she's my best friend!

You better lie you clown, or else she'll ruin everything.

"H-Her name is..um..Amber?", I lied as I felt nervous.

I just lied to my best friend in the face...

"Hmmm", is all what Dendy said before she opens her blue screen and stared typing some stuff.

"Um..what are you doing?", I asked confused.

"May I meet your friend 'Amber' Ko?", she suddenly asked, totally ignoring my question.

Tell her she's shy or whatever! Make up some stuff!

"Ahh...I-I don't think that's a good idea.., s-she's a very shy person", I said nervously.

"I see", she said. "Mind if I put this?", Dendy asked as she hold some wires in her hand.

Say No!

But before I could say something, she already had put those wires on my face.

I started feeling uncomfortable and sweaty nervous.

She kept typing some stuff on the blue screen, I couldn't catch up with what she was doing because she was typing too fast.

"Ko, I'm gonna ask you a question, and I want you to answer me honestly, okay?", she said.

"O-Okay..?"

"Do you trust me?", she asked, looking at me seriously in the eyes.

"What? Of course I trust you! You are my best friend!", I honestly said.

Why is she asking me that all of the sudden?

.

.

"Then why did you lie? Why haven't you told me that Y/n is your seat mates?"