Chapter 6

( Your pov )

I took my position as the box went open, I'm alone this time, Professor Venomous and BoxMan had sent me since they feel...bored.

"Hey! Bodega's losers! Come and fight me!", I yelled since nobody had shown up yet.

Seconds later, Ko came out running, all by himself.

"Oh! So it's only gonna be you? This should be easy then", I said with a smirk as I punched my palm.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you!!", Ko said with mad face.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?", I asked.

"Because the evil always lose!", Ko yelled.

I immediately started laughing at how stupid he's being right now.

"What's so funny?!", he asked with confuse.

"Aww Ko, you're so pure and cute, and you know what does that means?", I asked.

"What?"

"It means you're just a stupid loser!", I said as I jumped flying to his direction ready to punch him.

But Ko jumped backing off, avoiding my punch, I run to him and we both started punching.

He threw a power fist on me, so I threw electric ball on him.

"Why are you doing this?!", he said as he furrowed his eyebrows and got a hold on my fists.

"Because it's fun!!", I said with a big smile.

I'm pretty sure I look like crazy psycho right now but who cares?! This is really fun!!

Since he's holding my fists, I moved my legs and jumped doing a flip and I kicked him on his chin.

"How is that fun?!", Ko asked as he became really angry now.

"It just is!", I said as we started punching each other again, but this time I jumped and punched him with my powers, so he got crushed on the ground.

"And you call yourself a hero?", I said and then evilly laughed.

"KO!!", Rad and Enid yelled, they came running to me and I can see how angry and worried they are.

I didn't want them to ruin the fun, so I grabbed them with my powers and threw them back to the bodega.

"Rad! Enid! That's enough Y/n!! Can't you see your taking it too far?!", Ko yelled as he hardly stood up.

"hAHAHAHAAA..but I'm having too much fun!!", I said as I threw electric ball at him, making him fell on the ground again.

"Ohh face it Ko, you'll never gonna be a real hero, and do you know why? Because you're just a pathetic loser! You can't even help your friends, you're a failure! Just a cute, stupid boy! You'll never gonna beat me, no matter how hard yo-", I said as I walked to him, but I suddenly got cut off by an explosion! It came right in front of me so I fell backwards on the ground.

What was that?! Did Ko just explode?!

I coughed because of the dust, when I got up to take a good look.

Ko stood in front of me, some purple electric were surrounding his body, then he suddenly run to me as he raised his fist, my eyes immediately widened, before I could react, he punched me sending me away. He was too fast!!

I fell harshly on the ground, causing some damage to the street, "ughhh", I groaned in pain as I tried to get up.

Before I knew it, someone grabbed me from my clothes and raised me up. I grabbed his fist that was holding me, trying to get free.

"Don't you ever misunderestimate me, scrub", Ko said with dark deep voice.

I stared at him with fear, I felt like his angry purple eyes were staring at my soul!

Suddenly, a big smirk grew on his face, he then chuckled and punched me in the face with his power fist, only this time it was purple, and I felt like it was stronger than his usual blue ones.

I was sent back to BoxMore, I crashed in and landed in BoxMan's office.

I grumbled in pain, but when I looked up, then I see BoxMan and Professor Venomous, looking at me with disappointment.

Oh man..

.

~ Skip Time ~

After I got a lecture on how disappointed they were, I went straight to my room, and I locked myself in.

"Ughh..great, now I have a purple eye..", I said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

My left eye went dark purple and I got bruise on my left cheek.

"Oww!!", I yelled when I tried to touch it, it hurt like hell!

Just what got into Ko?! How did he suddenly get stronger like that?!

I then opened the drawer and took out a cream..

.

~ The Next Day ~

I walked to class as I had my hoodie covering my face.

That idiot...I've never gave him some bruises on the face! I've always went easy on him!

When I got to class, I immediately noticed Ko on the corner of the class, sitting on his seat.

Alright Y/n, that was in the battle. Now we're in school and we have a truce between us..

"Hey Ko", I said as I walked to him.

Ko was facing the window, he had his arm on the table and his other hand on his face.

I put my backpack aside and sat down. I then looked at him.

Why isn't he answering me like he cheerfully do?

Ko wasn't wearing his red bandanna today, he had his hair loose, and he was wearing purple spiky wristband,

"Ko? Didn't you hear me?", I said as I tried grabbing his shoulder to get his attention, but he surprisingly slapped my hand away!

My eyes widened as I looked at him, he then turned and looked at me with the same purple eyes..

He looked at me up and down, then he removed his headphones, "what do you want scrub?", he asked with deep voice.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "are..you feeling well..Ko-"

Before I could finish, he slapped the table harshly, making me gasp in fear as the class went silent.

"It's TKO", he said with annoyance. He then turned his attention to the class, "what are you losers looking at?!", he yelled, everybody then looked away.

I stared at him for a moment, "Ko..what's-"

"I said it's Tko you idiot, are you deaf?", he said with cold tone.

I looked at him, trying to figure if he was serious or not, "are you trying to make fun of me?!", I said with anger now.

"Does it seems like I am?", he asked as he got very close to my face.

I honestly can't tell..

I went silent for a moment as I stared at his eyes, then he smirked at me!

"What's wrong kitten? Not used to see someone stronger than you?", he asked as he got more closer to my face, still smirking.

I then suddenly felt his hand on my thigh grabbing me a bit tight!

"W-What is wrong with you today?! Get the hell away from me you pervert!", I yelled in a low voice as I pushed him away with both my hands.

He started chuckling evilly, "be careful sugar, not everyone you know are what you think they seem to be", he said as he finally backed off, but he didn't take his eyes off me...