Chapter 17

( Your pov )

I got back into my room and I immediately went to the bathroom, only to see some red marks on my neck.

"Oh god...", I mumbled.

I don't think much before I take off my clothes and go to the shower.

When I finished showering, I dried myself up and wore some comfy clothes before drying my hair.

I laid on the bed and started thinking.

What got into Tko? He all of the sudden turned into a psycho!

I am shocked that he actually chocked me, how could he?! For a moment there I thought it was the end of my life..

How am I gonna face him tomorrow? Will he apologize? Act like nothing had happened? Stop talking to me? Or Ko will show up?

I let out a deep sigh that I didn't even know I was holding.

I hope Ko will show up tomorrow, I'm not ready to see Tko...

.

( The Next Day )

I walked in the hallway of the school as I felt nervous...

I looked at the kids in the hallway, some of them were in groups, talking and laughing.

How come I don't have any friends other than Ko and Tko? And they're literally the same person!

Is Tko even my friend now?

When I got to class, I was a bit surprised that Tko isn't here.

Maybe he's late?

It's weird since I don't come early like Ko, I always come a bit late after the bell has rang.

I went and sat on my seat, and I let out a sigh.

I waited for few minutes, the bell rang, the teacher came and started the lesson, and still no sign of Ko or Tko.

I stared at the door, hoping in any second one of them open the door...

But no one came..

Maybe I should text him? Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

I took out my phone carefully so the teacher won't notice, I opened it and immediately opened the texting app.

Y/n: Hey!
Y/n: Aren't you coming to school today??

I texted him, I'm not sure if I texted Ko or Tko, but I hope I get an answer soon.

.

~ Skip Time ~

It's lunchtime, and I'm all alone, I opened my phone to see if Ko or Tko has answered me.

Instead of getting an answer, I was shocked that it shows me that he has read my message!!

He left me on read?? What a jerk!

Okay now I'm sure that's Tko, Ko would text me back, right?

I let out a deep sigh and leaned back on my seat, throwing back my head and staring at the ceiling.

"Ahem"

I raised up my head, only to meet google eyes with crossed arms and mad face.

What is she doing here? And what does she want?

"Umm.., can I help you..?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Where is Ko?", Dendy asked, sounding mad from the tone of her voice.

Why the hell does she think I would know?!

"What makes you think I would know?", I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Come on Y/n, I am not an idiot, Ko told me about your truce", she said.

HE DID WHAT NOW?!

"Truce? What are you talking about, nerd", I calmly said, trying not to show any emotion.

"Just where is Ko? And what did you do to him Y/n??", Dendy said as she looked at me.

"Look, I don't know where he is and obviously I don't care, just leave me alone or I'll make you to", I said as I looked at her with annoyance, mixed with anger.

Dendy sighed before she finally leave, leaving me here alone again with my own thoughts.

What the hell is wrong with Ko?! How could he tell that freaking nerd about our secret?! Is he out of his mind?! This could put us both in a lot of troubles! At least it would put ME in a lot of troubles.

I took out my phone and opened the texting app again.

Y/n: We need to talk, jerk.

.

~ Skip Time ~

He read my message....and left me on read again...

I'm seriously gonna kill that freaking jerk!!

I walked out of school, and Professor Venomous is already waiting for me in his fancy car.

I went to his car, I opened the passenger seat's door and got in.

"Hey", I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, how was your day?", Professor Venomous asked.

"Good", I simply mumbled with as put on my seatbelt, and I crossed arms.

"Look, about yesterday, we don't want you to feel unappreciated, we know how uneasy it is for you to control your powers, and how hard you and Fink work. We really appreciate it, but we want you to get better and get control over your powers", he softly said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"The only thing you want is to defeat those plaza jerks", I mumbled again, looking outside the window.

"We're worried about you Y/n", Professor Venomous said, and I look at him now, "you started getting weak and distracted lately, it's like you're hiding a big secret and it's stressing you out"

Yeah being friends with the enemy, fall in love with him, almost sleeping with him, and almost getting choked till death...

"you haven't won in any battle like you used to for a while", he continued, "so BoxMan and I thought about it, and we think it's for the best if you keep focusing on getting stronger"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, I haven't been feeling myself lately, I think I need this", I said with a fake smile.

I absolutely don't want this nor need it, but I don't want him to get deep in this conversation.

"That's the spirit!", he said cheerfully.