Chapter 2

~ Skip Time ~
( Ko's Pov )

"KO LOOK OUT!!", Enid yelled, but it was too late.

Before I could react, Y/n came from behind and kicked me in the back, making me fall on the ground.

"HAHAHAHAAA", I heard Y/n laughing. "It's been two weeks, and you losers still can't defeat me? Are you even real heros?!", she said in sarcastic way and continued laughing.

Hearing her saying that made me really angry.

You know I can defeat her within a second if you just let me out!!

I shook my head. "Not now Tko!", I mumbled as I run towards Y/n. Enid is dealing with Fink, and Rad is fighting Shannon.

"What? You're not done getting hurt?", Y/n said with a smirk.

"I'll be done when I defeat you!", I yelled as I tried punching her, but Y/n is quick to avoid it, she then grabbed me from my arm and flipped me, so my back hit the ground really hard.

"Oh but we both know that won't happen, cutie~", Y/n whispered in my ear before she walks away.

I blushed, but I immediately shook my head. When I turned my body, then I see her holding Rad and Enid with her powers, throwing them to the bodega and causing a lot of damage to the store.

"C'mon girls, our job is done", Y/n called Shannon and Fink.

"Nice work, Y/n!", Shannon and Fink cheered her as they walked back to BoxMore.

Ughh I told you you should let me out!

I ignored him as I got up from the ground, I then went to help the others, and then we started cleaning the place.

.

~ Skip Time ~

I went home using my bike, I still feel disappointed and angry about the fact that it's been two weeks and we still couldn't figure out how to defeat Y/n.

"I have to do something about it, I can't let anyone get hurt again!", I said to myself as I made it home.

I put the bike aside and went inside.

"There's my hero! How was your day, sweetie?", mom said once she saw me, it looks like she's done with cooking the dinner.

"Same as usual", I mumbled in sad tone as I sat down on the table, but it was enough for her to hear.

"Let me guess, Y/n again?", she asked.

I slammed my head on the table. "yeaah.."

"Aww I know what's gonna makes you feel better, I made you your favorite food, spaghetti!", mom tried to cheer me up.

"Thanks mom, you're the best", I said as I lifted up my head from the table and smiled at her.

"C'mon, you need to eat and sleep well, tomorrow is the first day at your new school!", mom happily said as she placed a plate in front of me.

"Oh my cob! I totally forgot about it!!", I said as I started eating my spaghetti fast.

"Why are you rushing?", she laughed. "You have all the time you need, sweetie".

"I'm gonna take a shower and sleep early so I'd have enough energy for tomorrow", I said before finishing my spaghetti. "Thanks mommy! I love you!!", I said while rushing to the bathroom.

"I love you too!!", I heard mom.

.

~ The Next Day ~

Mom drove me to my new school, and it looks so huge! I walked in the hallway and there's so many cool kids!

I hope I'll get to make some new friends this year..

"Hello, Ko", I heard someone behind me.

I turned around, and it was Dendy. "Dendyyyy!", I happily said as I pulled her in my arms, hugging her. "I missed you so much!"

I didn't see Dendy in awhile since she went in a trip with her family.

"I missed you as well, Ko. So, do you have any clue where's your new class?", Dendy asked as we started walking.

"I think it's in the next right, I'm in A1, what about you? Could we be in the same class?!", I excitedly asked.

"Unfortunately no, I am in B1", Dendy said as she looked at the paper she was holding, I have the same paper, and it tells us where should we go.

"Ahh I really hoped we could be together", I said with sad tone.

*Bell rings*

We suddenly heard the bell. "Oh! We gotta hurry to our classes, we don't wanna be late in our first day!", I said as we started now walking in different directions. "I'll see you at lunchtime, Dend!"

"Okay!", Dendy said as she walked away, waving at me.

When I got to my new class, I found that each desk have two seats, so I guess I'll have to sit with someone.

I hope I sit with a good person and be friends with them!

The class is full with kids I've never met, some of them seem like they already know each other.

I saw a kid sitting alone, so I went to him. "Hello! Is this seat taken?", I politely asked with a friendly smile.

Instead of getting an answer, he hissed at me in really scary way! "O-Okay...", I awkwardly said and walked away.

"Alright, everyone sit down, we're about to start the class", the teacher came.

Oh shot! I have to find a place to sit!

There was only one empty table in the back corner of the class, I sighed as I walked to it and sat down.

Does this means I'm going to sit all by myself here? That sucks..

HAHAA LOSER!

The teacher introduced herself as ms.Cherry, she started a small talk about the rules and the subjects we're going to have, until she got interrupted by someone opening the door.

"S-Sorry I'm late! I totally forgot I have school today!", the person said loudly, and everyone in class started laughing, except for me.

My eyes widened when I saw the person..

It was Y/n! She was laughing with the others, she had one hand behind her head as she blushed a little.

What is she doing here?! Isn't this a school for heroes?!

"What are you doing here?!", I yelled as I stood up and pointed at her.

"You?! What are You doing here?!", Y/n yelled with a shock, pointing at me as well.

I guess she's just as shocked and confused as I am.

"Excuse me! But I don't appreciate this kind of behavior in my class", the teacher said with mad tone and crossed arms.

"Sorry", Y/n and I apologized at the same time.

"Now, since you two already know each other, go and sit next to him please", ms.Cherry said as she was looking at Y/n.

Y/n's eyes widened, she didn't have a choice but to do what she was told to.

I sighed and sat down again, Y/n came and sat next to me, and we both started glaring at each other.