Chapter 13

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

I walked and got in Professor Venomous' car, I still feel cold but thankfully I'm not freezing.

"Hey", I said as I got in the passenger seat and closed the door, putting on the seatbelt.

"Hey, how was your day?", Professor Venomous asked as he started driving.

"It was fine, I discovered new powers, I can make ice but I can't really control it yet", I said and I sneezed, the sneeze made the car dash freeze, "sorry about that, I think I'm having cold", I added as I hugged myself to warm up a little.

"It's okay Y/n", he said as he turned on the heater. "Speaking of your powers, your sister brought a book for you, she said it carries information your family's generations, and it might helps you figure some of your powers and have some control", he said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"My...sister? Did she...ask about me?", I asked, feeling a little nervous.

"I'm sorry Y/n..", he said in a sad tone.

"No..it's okay..  Anyways, about the call, that principal wanted to punish me for running off detention by giving me Four Hours to clean all the Bathrooms in the school!!", I said trying to change the subject.

"What? Are you serious?", Professor Venomous said with surprise.

"Yes! But I made up a story telling him that my father is an important business man and can destroy him", I said as I laughed.

"Is that why you called me daddy?", he asked as he laughed a little.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I had to make it look real or else I'd be in a worse satiation", I said and laughed a little.

"Well if that happens again, call me and I will take care of it", Professor Venomous said in a kind of serious voice.

"Really?", I asked, feeling a bit surprised by this.

"Yes, don't forget that I'm a villain and have no problem with it", he said as he smirked evilly.

I laughed, "thanks, I will", I said as I smiled.

.

( Enid's pov )

Like usual I'm sitting in the same counter for almost six years, feeling bored.

Rad is unloading some boxes and putting stuff on the shelves.

I played with my phone to entertain myself. Not long after, Ko came with his usual smily face.

"Hi Rad! Hi Enid!", Ko happily greeted us.

"Hey Ko", both Rad and I said at the same time.

Ko went and took a mop and started mopping the floor with a big smile on his face as he started happily mumbling a song.

"You seem in a good mood today, did something happen?", I asked Ko as I smiled.

"Ahh..not really, hehe", he answered as he put a hand behind his head.

"Hmm we know that you're lying Ko, we know you very well, something must've happened", Rad said as he smirked at Ko.

"W-Woah?! N-No I'm not!", Ko said, I can tell that he's getting nervous.

"Ko, are you hiding something from us?", I asked.

I have a feeling that it might be something bad if he's lying, like that time when he tried to control Tko, and it end up with Tko destroying the plaza again.

"I ahh..", before he could finish, the alarm went off. "BoxMore attack!! C'mon guys!", Ko yelled as he threw the mop and ran outside the bodega.

Rad and I looked at each other with a bit of confusion, but we eventually went out, following Ko.

When we got out then we only see Darrell, Shannon, and Raymond.

"No Y/n? Hah! This should be easy", Rad said with confidence.

"Yeah, finally a battle without her, I really hate her", I said agreeing with him.

"Yeah, that's..cool..", Ko said with small smile on his face.

"Enough of that you losers, it's time for you to get beaten up!", Shannon yelled.

They started running towards us, and we started fighting.

.

( Your pov )

I took a hot shower to feel better. I cuddled myself in bed and tried to sleep, but I can't stop thinking about Ko..

Why did he kissed me? It's not like I mind it but... it's weird..

I like Ko, but I also like Tko.... surly they share the same body but I don't think they're the same person...

I'm not entirely sure Tko likes me, but I honestly like him more than Ko?

Ko is kind and sweet, but he's not really into destroying stuff like Tko. Tko on the other hand, he's rude and a pervert, but also cool and fun, he goes by his own rules, and that's what I like about him.

Ugggh his is so confusing and complicated! It's like I'm choosing between two different people when they are one!

I closed my eyes, trying to fall sleep, but I can't stop thinking about them.

Few minutes later, I finally started relaxing and fell asleep, but the door suddenly slammed open, making me gasp in fear, only to see Fink.

"The hell?! Don't you know how to knock on the door?!", I said as I got annoyed.

"Shut up, I came to check on you", she said as she closed the door behind her, she came and sat on my bed next to me. "So how are you?"

I sighed, "I feel a little better, thanks. I hate it when I get sick, I always discover a new power, but I can't control it", I said as I looked down.

"Dang, that's sucks", Fink said.

"Thanks, that's really helpful", I sarcastically said with sarcastic smile.

"You're welcome hun", she said. "Anyways, Professor Venomous gave me this book, he said it's from your sister", she said as she magically pulled a big old book out of her back and handed it to me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about it, thanks", I said as I sat up and took it in my hands. "This book might help me figure some of my powers and gain some control"

"Well what are you waiting for? Open it, I wanna know what's inside it", Fink said.

"Curious much", I jokingly said.

As I was going to opening it, I suddenly sneezed making the book freeze!

Oh man!

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CrazyCartoonFan HAPPY BIRTHDAY XD!