Chapter 21

( Your pov )

I walked with Dendy to the cafeteria after she insisted she goes with me, and I think it's better than going by myself like a total loser.

We brought some food and sat down on a table, Dendy sat across me.

At first, we didn't say anything, as much as I'd like it to stay like this, but it just feels awkward, so I started eating my sandwich.

"May I ask you some questions?", Dendy was the first to break the silence.

Here we go.

"Sure", I said as I kept eating my sandwich.

"Do you know where Tko had been?", Dendy asked.

"Nope".

"Do you know why did he disappear?", she asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Nope".

"How is your 'relationship' with him?", Dendy asked, and I looked at her this time because she said relationship instead of friendship.

"Good".

"You're not giving me real answers, Y/n", she said as she started getting annoyed with me.

"So?"

"Come on! I am trying to be nice to you!", Dendy said as she looked at me.

"No, you're just trying to get answers from me", I said with irritated tone, rolling my eyes at her.

"you're right, I'm sorry, but could you please start really talking to me?", she said, and I looked at her.

I let out a sigh, "fine, Tko and I had an argument", I started talking.

"An argument?", Dendy questioned.

"He 'forced' me to choose between him and Ko, so I chose Ko, he got mad and disappeared. I tried texting him, but he left me on read", I said as I felt mad at Tko again.

"He forced you to choose? This is odd, why would he make you do that?", she asked.

"Dunno", I just said, I don't have to tell her everything with details.

"Hmmm we need to find a way to help Ko", Dendy said, and I looked at her with confusion. "Ko is obviously stuck in his head, we need to help him get out before Tko gets out of control".

"And how are we going to do that?", I asked as I started drinking my juice.

"We need to get in his mind, I could make a machine and use it on Tko to go in his mind", Dendy said as she had the nerd look all over her face.

"Yeah, but Tko is not an idiot, he won't just let you do this to him without resisting", I said.

"True. But.. what about you?", Dendy asked, and I raised an eyebrow.

"What about me?", I asked, confused.

"I noticed in each fight in the plaza you used different powers, it seems like you have more than just one power, am I not right?", she asked.

"Heh, typical nerd", I smiled as I crossed my arms, "yeah, you're right, I do have more than one power, and one of them reading minds, but it's not like I can control it, my powers are difficult"

"I can help you!", Dendy said with a bit of excitement.

"Ahh... with what exactly?", I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"I can help you control your powers, I can connect you with my wires and machines to study you and find-", Dendy was talking with excitement, but I cut her off.

"Wow wow wow! hold up! Study me? Heh, sorry nerd, but I ain't a lap rat for you to make some tests on me", I said as I crossed arms, getting a bit mad.

"Oh no! I did not mean to offense you! I am very sorry that I made you feel this way. What I meant is that I have a lot of stuff that could help you with your 'difficult powers', that if you allowed me of course. So what do you say?", Dendy said with a small smile, and I stared at her for a moment.

If she really could help me, then I should go for it.

"Okay", I said, and her smile got wider.

"Thank you Y/n, I promise it won't take very long", Dendy said, and I smiled back at her.

"It better not, nerd", I said and both of us got up.

.

~ Skip Time ~

I'm at BoxMore now, walking in the hallway, heading to Professor Venomous' office.

When I got to his office, I took a deep breath and sighed before I knock on the door and let myself in.

"Professor Venomous? Do you have a minute?", I asked, and he was sitting on his office, working on his computer.

"Of course, come in", he said with a small smile, and I closed the door behind.

"Boss.., I want to attack the plaza today", I said, trying to hide my nervousness as I looked at him.

I need his permission first if I'm going to fight Tko today.

"Is that so? How's your training so far?", he asked as he turned his chair to face me.

"It's not really helpful, but I worked on my powers! A-And I wanna use them to destroy that idio- I mean those idiots! I promise this time I won't disappoint you!", I said as I waited for his response.

"Alright, you and Fink can go with the others and-", Professor Venomous was cut off.

"No! I want to do it alone, I want to prove that I can take the responsibility by myself and prove how powerful I am, I want you to be proud of me boss!", I said as I put my hand on my chest, pointing at myself.

Professor Venomous looked at me for a moment, and I felt so nervous with his silence.

"Very well then", he said as he stood up, and my eyes widened, "if you really mean what you're saying, then I want you to take this"

He searched in his pocket as he walked closer to me, he took my hand and handed me a glorb.

My eyes sparkled with little stars as I looked at it, "thank you so much!", I said as I squeezed professor venomous in a huge. "I promise I won't let you down!!", I said with a smile as I ran out his office.

Watch out Tko, because I'm gonna kick your butt so hard!