Chapter 19

( Your pov )

"Oh jeez what do we do?! what do we do?! what do we do?!!!", Enid and Rad panicked together as we're now in the room staff of the bodega.

"You can stop this nonsense and let me go", I said as I looked at them with mad face.

They had been panicking like this since the moment they brought me here, they also sat me on a chair and tied me on it.

I can actually use my powers to free myself, but I also want to know where the heck is Ko, and I wanna see where is this going.

"Not until you tell us where is Ko!", Rad said.

"Yeah! I almost forgot why we brought her here in the first place", Enid added.

"Ughh c'mon, I don't have time for this! I told you I don't know where he is", I said with annoyance.

"Can't you use some of your powers to find him or something??", Rad asked, and I immediately started laughing.

"What's so funny?!", he asked, confused and kinda mad.

"What do you think I am? A wizard?! And why would I even help you?", I said as I laughed, I then turned serious, "we're enemies! you just literally kidnapped me and tied me up on a chair!! And it's so freaking tight!", I said with anger as I started moving my arms to feel a little comfortable.

"Well we can't just untie you, you're going to hurts us, or maybe even kill us!!", Rad said.

"You're goddamn right, once I'm free I'll make sure to crash all your bones till there's nothing else to crash in you, then I'm gonna burn your skin till you turn into dust", I said with cold tone and stared at him like a psycho.

.

.

*Gulp*

He looked at me with fear as he stared sweating.

I laughed really hard at his reaction, "I'm kidding! I'm a villain not a monster", I said as I kept laughing, "but seriously, I will hurt you for this", I said with a silly smile.

Enid couldn't help but start chuckling at him.

"Hmph, that wasn't funny", Rad said as he crossed his arms.

"It actually was kinda funny, you got him for a moment Y/n", Enid said as she smiled at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever, don't forget we're here fo Ko!", Rad said with annoyance.

"I told you I don't know where he is! Ughh this is getting really annoying", I said.

Rad and Enid looked at each other, then they began to think.

"Look, just untie me and I promise I won't hurt you, okay?", I said as I looked at them.

"Hah! Like that's gonna ha-", Rad was cut off.

"How about we make a deal", Enid said.

"Wait what?!", Rad said with shock, he then grabbed Enid from her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Not long after they came back, "alright here's the deal, we're gonna untie you, in exchange you're going to help us find Ko", Enid said with crossed arms. I looked at her with a bit of surprise.