Chapter 22

( Tko's pov )

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??"

"WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!"

"WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!", I yelled at Rad and Enid because they won't stop yelling at me like I'm a baby and can't take care of myself.

Their eyes widened and they backed up a little, "I do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want, so leave me alone and mind your own stupid business, you freaking morons!!", I said with anger as I punched the stupid shelves I was standing beside.

I then went to the staff's room and slammed the door shut behind me.

Once I threw myself on the couch, then the alarm went off, and I got really annoyed with that.

I stood up and I looked at clock on the wall, and it's 5pm.

That scrub thinks she really could beat me?

I smirked at the thought and headed out.

You're insane Tko!! Stop this nonsense and let me out!!

"Shut up! I don't have time for your baby whining", I said as I shook my head.

When I got outside the bodega, then Rad and Enid are already outside, facing the purple box that had just fell from the sky.

The box went open, revealing only Y/n, wearing a simple white top and jeans shorts, and she had a cute smirk on her face.

"Hah! They only sent her??", Rad said sarcastically.

"This should be easy", Enid said with a smirk as she had her hands on her hips.

"You stay out of this dorks, it's only gonna me vs Y/n", I said as I glared at Y/n with smirk, cracking my knuckles.

I walked closer to her, "this should be fun", I evilly said.

"Oh I'm sure it will be", Y/n said with confidence.

She then took out a glorb and looked at me with big smirk.

"Oh so you're gonna cheat? How pathetic, scrub", I said.

"Says the one who uses his turbo form all the time", Y/n said as she put the glorb into what seems like a collar on her neck, not noticing it till now.

Y/n turned into a darker version of herself, her (e/c) eyes went purple with a cool eyeliner, her teeth got sharp, her (h/c) hair got longer and went lose, spiky purple wristband appeared on her wrists along with spiky collar on her neck, and finally an awesome jeans jacket appeared on her shoulders making her look even hotter.

My jaw dropped widely open as I stared at her.

"Like what you see?", Y/n said with a hot deep demon voice, giving me a naughty smirk.

"Oh very much", I said as I looked at her up and down.

Without a warning, Y/n threw purple electric ball at me, sending me back and making me hit the ground roughly.

Man! This ball is ten times stronger then her regular ones!!

Stop this before it starts Tko!!

I heard an evil laugh, I looked at Y/n, and she was floating in the air with crossed arms.

"Oh it already started, scrub. You're going to pay for this!!", I yelled at Y/n as I jumped flying to her direction, pointing my fist at her.

When I was about to hit her, she suddenly disappeared! I looked around me, and she wasn't anywhere to be seen!

Where did she go?!

"Looking for me?", I heard her demon voice behind me and I suddenly felt her punching me with a fire fist, making me hit the ground again.

I punched the ground furiously, I jumped flying with anger, I threw a punch at Y/n and it hit her on her stomach making her go higher in the sky.

Her smirk turned into a mad face now, she closed her eyes and right now and then, there is three of her!

You think you can beat me??

Her voice ran in my mind, my eyes widened, I lost focus for a second, and one of the Y/ns punched me on my cheek with a fast move! I barely saw her!

You're being so pathetic right now.

She punched me on my stomach with the same speed as before, making me back off a bit, and then she punched me on my back.

What's wrong? Why can't you hit me? Or at least one of us hAHAHAHAAAAAA

The three Y/ns surrounded me as all of them were smirking, they suddenly threw electricity on me, and I bet you can see my bones at this moment.

Face it Tko, you're nothing compared to me now!!

"SHUT UP!!", I yelled with madness as I made a big purple explode.

Y/n didn't see this coming, so it made her other copies disappear as she fell on the ground.

I flew down as I made a fire fist, her eyes immediately widened as she looked at me. I hit her, making the ground crash and dust go everywhere, and it became hard to see.

"He he he.. thought you could beat me, loser? No one can beat the T.K.O!!", I said as I raised my fist again for another punch, but when the vision became clear, then Y/n wasn't on the ground. "Huh?!", my eyes widened.

"Think again, handsome~", I heard her voice, I turned around fast, but she was faster as she kicked me on the jaw, making me fall on the ground on my back.

I was about to get up, but Y/n came and stepped on my chest, making me groan in pain for a bit.

"I. Won. Handsome", is all what she said with a smirk before she jumps flying back to BoxMore, laughing evilly.