Chapter 10

Sooo some of ya wanted lemons.., and some didn't want.., so I decided there won't be lemons since there's people doesn't want it, plus I'd feel embarrassed if I wrote some lol.

Anyway, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Your pov )
~ Next Day ~

Professor Venomous wasn't very happy to see me the next morning, he was really mad and disappointed with me.

"I don't appreciate this kind of behavior Y/n", Professor Venomous said with crossed arms.

He was sitting on his office while I stood there looking down at my feet.

"I know sir, and I'm sorry", I apologized.

But honestly I don't regret yesterday, it was one of the best days I've ever had, I've never felt so happy and free in my whole life like that.

I hope he didn't find out about me hanging out with Tko...

Professor Venomous let out a sigh, "I have a present for you", he suddenly said, making me I lifted up my head, looking at him confused.

Present? But I thought he was mad at me?

He opened his drawer and took out a small box wrapped with a red ribbon.

He then stood up and walked closer to me. "Here", he handed it me and I took it.

I look at it confused, "but...why would you give me a present if you were mad and disappointed at me?", I asked as I looked at him.

"I wanted to give it you yesterday, but you never showed up, and you don't have a phone", he said.

I looked down as I blushed out of shame, I didn't know what to say...I really feel bad..

"Aren't you going to open it?", he asked.

I looked up at him, "of course", I said. I then looked at the present and opened it, my eyes immediately widened when I saw...

.

.

A new phone!!

I looked at Professor Venomous with shock, it's not that I didn't like it, but I was...surprised..

"A new phone?", I asked as I started getting a bit emotional.

"Do you like it?", he asked as a soft smile appeared on his face.

"I love it", I said as my eyes started getting watery. I then jumped hugging him tightly, "thank you"

"You're welcome Y/n", he said as he hugged me back. "I saved my and Fink's number in it, if you need anything you can text or call. And you better tell me if you're going to run away", he jokingly said and I giggled.

"I will", I said as we pulled apart, and I rubbed my eyes.

"No c'mon, let's go before you get late for school"

.

~ Skip Time ~

I walked to my class with a smile on my face, I still feel happy about my new phone.

I can't wait to tell Tko about it! Should I ask for his number? No, play it cool Y/n, and let him ask you first.

I got in my class and went straight to my seat, I saw him with his hoodie on, facing the window.

"Hey", I simply said, trying to act normal and cool.

Instead of Tko, Ko turned his head and looked at me angrily.