Chapter 15

( Your pov )

Fink and I watched a horror movie, but I didn't pay much attention to it, I was lost in my thoughts.

I can't believe I was about to do that... it's wrong.., it's really reeeaaally wrong!

He's my enemy! I can't fall in love with my enemy!

What would've happened if I didn't lock that door? What would Fink think??

I want to tell someone about this sooo bad but I can't! I don't have anyone I could trust with this...

"Hey? You okay?"

"Huh?", I said as I looked at Fink.

"You seems a little..off, is something wrong?", she asked.

"Oh no, I'm okay, I just... don't really like this movie, it's boring hehe", I said as I laughed nervously.

"Hmmm I have an idea! Let's go and destroy the plaza and the stupid heros!", Fink said with excitement.

"Mmm sure, you go to BoxMan's office and I'll meet you there in ten minutes", I said with a smirk.

Fink looked at me with confusion, but I told her that I'll bring a surprise.

.

( Tko's pov )

I'm listening to music and relaxing on the counter, while Rad and Enid are staring at me weirdly, probably thinking what the heck am I doing here.

I got really annoyed, "what are you dorks staring at?", I said with anger.

"How did you get out Tko?", Enid said as she crossed her arms.

"It's none of your business", I said as we both started glaring at each other.

"Look, we don't wanna fight, okay? Let's just chill and relax", Rad said with his goofy smile as he grabbed Enid's should.

Enid sighed, she was about to say something but the alarm went off, meaning the plaza is getting attacked.

"Finally something fun to do", I said as I jumped off the counter with excitement.

I hope I see Y/n this time.

You're not gonna fight her, are you?

We're enemies you idiot, of course I'll fight her.

I made my way outside the bodega, Rad and Enid followed.

A box fell from the sky in front of us, and it revealed Fink and Y/n, smirking evilly.

I found myself smirking as well without realizing it.

"Oh man, not her again!", Enid said with annoyance.

"Don't worry Enid, we've got Tko!", Rad said with confidence as he grabbed my shoulder.

I slapped his hand away, "don't touch me, you weirdo", I said, I then turned my attention back to Y/n and Fink, "this is gonna be fun", I mumbled as I smirked evilly.

"It had been awhile losers, did you miss me?", Y/n said with a smirk as she started floating in the air, and she made fire in her hands.

God she looks so hot!

Stop that and focus on the battle!!

"Get ready to lose losers", Fink said as she took out a gun and pointed it at us.

Both of them started shooting us with lazers and fire balls.

"Watch out!!", Enid yelled, and we all started avoiding their shots.