Chapter 23

( Your pov )

I flew back to BoxMore and headed directly to Lord BoxMan's office.

Once I got there,  I immediately went back to my normal look, I looked at myself before I suddenly hear clapping.

Lord BoxMan, Professor Venomous, Fink, and all the robots clapped for me, and I couldn't stop smiling as I blushed.

"Well done Y/n, you just proved yourself and I am so proud of you", Professor Venomous said with a smile.

"Jee.. thanks", I shyly said as I put a hand behind my head, blushing.

"We should celebrate!!", Fink said with excitement.

"Oh that would be wonderful!", Raymond agreed.

"I'll go grab the decorations!!", Shannon said as she ran out of the office.

"I'll bake the cake", Darrell said as he ran out too.

Oh god...this is gonna be a very looong night..

.

~ The Next Day ~

The party last night was sick, we stayed up all night eating, dancing and singing karaoke.

Who knew these robots were good with partying?

I walked to class feeling tired as hell since I hadn't much sleep. I got in my seat and looked at Tko.

"Hey Tko", I said with a tired voice.

"Actually... it's Ko", he said as he put a hand behind his head.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't notice", I said as I felt my eyes getting heavy.

.

( Ko's pov )

"Oh, sorry, I didn't notice", Y/n apologized with tired voice.

"Right.. about what happened.. I am really really sorry Y/n! Tko took control and I couldn't really do anything because I was stuck! And didn't really mean for all these stuff to happen.. you know what I mean, right?", I asked as I looked at her in her eyes.

"Hehehe... you look funny", Y/n said as she stared at my face.

"Ar... A-Are you okay.. Y/n?", I asked, confused as I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine I'm fine *yawn*..don't worry about me!", she said that in a weird way, like she was drunk or something.

"Did you get any sleep last night?", I asked, feeling a little worry.

"Ugh no, I stayed up all night with the others, celebrating my victory", Y/n said as she shut her eyes and grabbed her head as if she was in pain.

"You should probably go to the nurse's office, they'd let you rest there", I said.

"No.. no, I'll be fine, all I need is *yawn* close my eyes and...", Y/n said as she leaned on my shoulder, resting herself on me.

At this moment, my heart started beating so fast as if it was going to jump out of my chest any moment now.

Breathe dork breathe, she's not going to kill you.

I took a deep breath and sighed, I then looked at Y/n, she's fast to fall into deep asleep.

She look so peaceful.. and.. so cute.

Yeah.. she does..

I smiled at the sleeping figure, and I leaned my head on hers..

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

"Surprise test!", I heard ms. Cherry, making me immediately open my eyes and sit straight.

"What?! Test?! You never said you're giving us a test!!", I said as I stood up.

"That's why I said 'surprise test', it's includes everything you learned today, now sit down Y/n!", the teacher yelled at me, and everybody started laughing at me.

I blushed out of embarrassment as I sat down, I then turned to look at Ko.

"Tell me you were paying attention", I said.

"I was actually-", Ko said, but couldn't finish because I cut him off.

"Good, can you help me out with this?", I said in a little rush.

"I guess.. I-", he said as he put a hand behind his head.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!", I happily said with relief, and Ko smiled at me.

.

~ Skip Time ~

We just finished the test, and now it's lunchtime. I turned myself and looked at Ko.

"Thank you sooo much for your help!", I said as I leaned closer to Ko and kissed him on his cheek.

"Ahh hehe.. no problem Y/n", Ko said as he blushed a bit, and I smiled at him. "Um..hey Y/n?"

"Yeah?", I asked.

"A-About what happened... b-between you and Tko.. in the forest, I'm sooo sorry!", Ko apologize as he looked at me in the eyes.

"Why are you apologizing? It wasn't your fault", I said.

"Yeah but.. you know, we share the same body and all this stuff, so it's kinda my fault too", he said as he looked away.

"Hey, you don't need to be sorry, I kinda had beaten him up yesterday, so I guess we're even now!", I said as I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.

"Yeah..heh, I guess you're right", Ko said as he chuckled a little.

"Ko?", I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I missed you", I said as I blushed.

Ko blushed as well, and he smiled at me, "I missed you too Y/n"

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not proud of this chapter, it's shorter than usual and it's boring. I'm literally out of ideas for this story, I guess I'll have to end it soon :P

Anyway, I've been working on a new story actually, it's (Tko X Reader) story, and I already have few chapters done. So I was wondering if y'all wants me to publish it, or wait till I finish this story?