Chapter 8

( Tko's pov )

I closed the art room door behind me, and walked back to class as I smiled evilly.

What happened to she's our enemy and stuff?!

We're in school and we have a truce between us, so chill out dork.

But you literally kissed her! You said I shouldn't have a crush on her and yet you kissed her!

I only kissed her so it'll be more easy to have control over her and know more stuff about her, plus she's hot.

You're lying Tko! You like her! Stop your stupid game and let me out!!

I shook my head, "errrr- just shut up, you doofus baby! I don't have time for your stupid whining", I yelled.

"Are you talking to me?", a stupid kid asked as he was standing in front of me.

"Get off my way dork", I said as I pushed him away and kept walking.

.

~ Skip Time ~
( Your pov )

I got back to class, Tko is sitting next to me, but I don't dare to look at him, instead I just turn my head to the other side.

Why did he do it...? Does he have crush on me or something? Or is it just a trick?

Why didn't I stop him? Why didn't I push him away? Why did I enjoy it..?

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, and I can't believe myself.

He is a hero, and I am a villain, you can't start having a crush on him! This is so wrong..

"You're quiet", Tko suddenly said.

I turned my head and looked at him, he was giving me that stupid smirk, I immediately got mad.

"Hmph", I said, looking away.

The best thing to do is ignore him and not talk to him, so I'll try focus on the teacher when he comes.

"Aww what's wrong, sugar? Did I accidentally bite your tongue?", Tko mockingly said, followed with laugh.

I blushed at his words, I still have the feeling of his tongue inside my mouth..

"C'mon", Tko said as he came closer to my ear, " I know you liked it~", he whispered.

No! She didn't liked it!

"What? I-I mean No I didn't! Back off you jerk", I said as I pushed his face with my hand.

Tko just leave her alone! It's obvious she didn't like it!
Then why didn't she stop me?

I looked at Tko with confusion, but Tko suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "then why didn't you stop me?", he said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"I-I...", I stuttered as I blushed.

"You kissed me back Y/n, you liked it, and I know you want more", Tko kept smirking that stupid boyish smirk.

...
.

( Tko's pov )

"You kissed me back Y/n, you liked it, and I know you want more", I kept teasing Y/n as I smirked at her.

But suddenly, Y/n made an evil grin on her face, "ya know? You're right, I did like it~", Y/n said as she grabbed my cheek with her hand.

She did?!

"You did? I-I mean of course you did! No one can resist my hotness", I proudly said.

"Yes, you're very hot indeed", she said as touched my lips with her thumb. "But unfortunately, you're not very smart, which is not my type", she said as she backed off.

"What?", I asked, getting mad.

"C'mon Tko, you don't really think that you'll get control over me by a kiss, right?", Y/n said as she started laughing. "By the way, how are you two different people in one body?", she suddenly asked as she looked at me in the eyes.

"Woah..?", I got shocked and confused as my eyes widened.

What the hell?!

How did she know about that?! You never told her! Neither did I!

Y/n then started chuckling, "oh Tko..., Ko..., there's a lot you two don't know about me.., you better be careful handsome, not everyone are who you think they seem to be", she said as she smirked and winked at me.

The teacher then came in class, and Y/n turned her attention to him.

She can read our mind?!

.

( Your pov )

She can read our mind?!

I heard two voices in Tko's head, I don't know what happened but suddenly I started hearing their thoughts.

"So you hear our thoughts now?", Tko asked and I looked at him, "how interesting", he said as he smirked.

What is he up to now..?

You know it's a good way to talk in class without interrupting it.

I heard his thoughts. I wonder if he can hear my thoughts as well..

What do you mean?

Why are you staring at me like this, weirdo? Say something!

Guess not..

Y/n! It's me, Ko! If you can really hear me, don't let Tko get you! Just leave him alone! He's evil and he'll try to hurt you!

Evil? I though he's a hero.

Shut up weirdo, she can't read our mind anymore.

"I still can you moron", I said as I looked away now.

"Is that so?", Tko said, but I didn't bother to look at him.

Suddenly, an image of me half naked, sitting on Tko's lap, kissing him, appeared in my mind.

Like it babe~?

WHAT THE HELL?!!

Why would you imagine something like that?!!

I blushed very heard and looked at Tko with widened eyes. He smirked at me evilly.

"You pervert!!", I whisper yelled at him as I shook my head, trying to get this thought out of my mind.

Tko started chuckling while I started hitting him lightly in his arm.

"That's not funny, you stupid nasty ugly pervert!!", I said as I blushed while still hitting him on his arm.

"Heh, that'll teach you to mind your own thoughts, scrub", he said with the same stupid boyish smirk.

"I hate you", I said as I looked at him with disgust.

"Pffft, I know you don't actually mean it, baby~", he said as he kept staring at me.

"Don't call me that you nasty, hmph", I said, turning my attention back to the teacher.

What a stupid jerk..