Chapter 27

( Your pov )

So... I agreed on working in the bodega with Ko just to piss off his mom, and having a job that easily is better than struggling to find one with a good salary.

Right now I'm heading to Ko's room, I just finished brushing my teeth, and I wanna know where I'm going to sleep.

I got in Ko's room, his door was open so I pushed it a bit, only to see him taking off his shirt, revealing his amazing.. hot.. body...

"You're looking hot", I said with a smirk, and I leaned on the door with crossed arms

"W-Woah! You scared me, Y/n!", Ko said as he started blushing, he took a tank top and put it on.

"So where am I going to sleep?", I asked.

"On my bed", Ko simply said.

On his bed?

"On your bed?", I questioned.

"Yeah, I won't let you sleep on the floor or the sofa, I want you to feel comfortable", Ko said,?and I smiled at him.

"Aw that's so sweet of you, but... where are you going to sleep?", I asked as I sat down on his bed.

"On my bed?", Ko said, and my eyes widened. "I hope you don't mind, my mom wouldn't like it if I slept on the sofa", he said as he chuckled nervously with a hand behind his head.

And obviously she won't like it if she found her son sleeping with a villain girl at the same bed.

"Of course, I don't mind at all", I said as I faked a smile.

Well I can't say no, he was too kind to welcome me in his house, and I don't wanna be one of those annoying guests.

Ko smiled at me, he turned off the room lights and went to bed, going under the sheets. I got under the sheets too as I felt really awkward, but I gave him my back so I don't have to feel nervous.

"Goodnight, Y/n", Ko said as he turned off the lamp.

"Goodnight, Ko", I said as I closed my eyes, hoping I'll go to sleep fast.

.

~ Skip Time ~

I woke up at the feeling of someone wrapping their arms around me, and when I realized it my heart started beating.

"K-Ko? What are you doing?", I asked.

"It's Tko", he said as he pulled me closer to him, feeling my back hitting his hard chest.

TKO?!

I don't dare to turn around and look at him, I don't even dare to move!

What is he doing?! Is he going to hurt me?? Is he gonna take revenge for beating him up?! Is he gonna r-

"I'm sorry.."

Wait what? Tko? Apologizing to me?!

"I know I did unforgettable stuff.. and I know I hurt you lot.. but after our last battle... I couldn't stop thinking about you", Tko said as he pulled me closer to him, and his chin is on my shoulder now.

He's too close, I can feel his hot breath on my skin which made me feel a bit warm...

"Can you forgive me, Y/n?", Tko asked, but I stayed silent. "Please say something", he said as he squeezed me a little.

"I... don't know what to say... you surprised me", I said as I chuckled nervously.

There was a long moment of silence, but I can feel Tko's heart beating, he's so nervous right now, and so am I.

"I love you, Y/n", Tko said, and this time I turned around, and my eyes met his purple ones.

"How can I be sure you won't hurt me again?", I asked,?which made his eyes widened a bit.

"I promise I won't, you have my words", Tko said as he looked into my eyes, and I can see that he really means it.

God I really missed those eyes!

I grabbed his face between my hands and I pressed my lips against his.

My lips moves greedily on his, and Tko's tongue began to lick my lips before I gave him access to my tongue.

The kiss became hot and intense, his hands are wrapped around waist as he pulled me closer to his body, and I feel so safe in his arms right now.

We eventually pulled from each other to catch our breath as we stared into each others eyes.

"So.. I guess you forgive me now?", Tko said as he chuckled and I laughed a bit.

"Yeah.. apology accepted", I said as I smiled.

I rested my head on his chest, and Tko started running his fingers through my hair, making me relax.

And eventually, I closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep...

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short........bUT STILL GOOD ÒWÓ.

Hope you like it lol XD.