Death

After the wizarding war, Harry was able to become an auror, with his best mate Ron. Harry married Ginny, Ron's sister, and had three children, there was Lily, James, and Albus.

 Everything was calm and just with the world. Then everything changed when the muggles found out.

After 19 years of peace, the muggles discovered us. We were nieve enough to believe that our wards would protect us, that we were stronger than them. We were wrong. The muggles had one common enemy, they stopped caring about the different color skin, their religions, their sexuality, they all focused on eradicating the magical. We tried to keep the peace, we tried so damn hard. It was pointless, they had already agreed to kill us all, no matter the cost.

Harry now lays on the forest floor, with a gunshot wound in his chest, muggles laughing at him as he die. Harry fell through the veil with a smile on my face, knowing they would all join him soon. You can't live on a dead planet.

Harry woke up in an office. He laid there a bit, very confused, as he was positive he had died.

"Gald to see you are awake, Master," a voice speaks.

Jumping up with his wand in his hand, ready to fight if he needs to, Harry stands.

The man holds his hands up in the universal sign of peace, "You do not have to worry, young Master, I mean you no harm. We just need to have a chat, make a choice then we will all be on our way," he tells me.

No matter the instincts he feels to not let his guard down, he cannot help but feel comfortable and at ease with this man in front of him.

"Where am I? I am fairly sure I had died," He asks, after taking a few deep breathes to calm himself.

The man in front of him smiled a gentle smile, looking like a parent smiling at their child in a fond manner.

"You are safe here, young Master," the man speaks up, "You are in what is called Purgatory, the space in between the living realm and the dead realm. As for you dying, yes you did. That is the problem here," the man answers.

Harry looks at the man confused, then finally asks the questions he should have started with, "Who are you? And why do you keep calling me master?"

"I am death. I call you master because you possess all three of the Deathly Hallows. You are the Master of Death, my master, which is a small problem," Death answers in a calm voice.

"How am I the Master of Death? I thought the Deathly Hallows story was just that, a story," Harry asks, in shock.

"It is interesting how you have no problem accepting I am death, but the hallows you don't. Why?" Death asks.

"I had died. Meeting death is strange, but not impossible. The Deathly Hallows is a different story. What do you mean it was symbolic until I gained ownership of them?" Harry replies.

"Your existence brings be joy and happiness, which is why the Hallows were not symbolic for you," Death answers like it explains everything.

Harry waits a few moments, to see if Death will elaborate further. When it became clear that he wouldn't Harry spoke up, "I am sure that explains everything, but I am still confused."

Death smiles at Harry fondly, "Do you find it strange that in the entire existence of the Hallows, you were the only one to own all three? It is no coincidence that those who possess the ring or wand die shortly after. A mortal can only own the Hallow for as long as I allow it. Do you really believe that I, an immortal being, would tie myself to a mortal? To allow them to have power over me?" Death explains, going off on a tangent a little.