A Quiet Day

Sirius and Remus went to bed that night, as did Harry. He took his Dreamless Draught and quickly succumbed to the potion.

Sirius and Remus woke the next morning at their normal time.

"Kreacher," Sirius called for the elf.

"Yes, Master Sirius?" Kreacher replied.

"Did Harry take his Dreamless Draught last night? And is he still asleep, if he did?" Sirius asked.

"Yes. Master Harry did take his potion and is still asleep. Kreacher will be making breakfast now?" the elf asked.

"Yes, you can go make breakfast now. Thank you, Kreacher," Sirius replied.

The elf popped out of the room.

Sirius and Remus sat in silence for a while, before getting out of bed to get ready.

"How long do you think he'll be asleep?" Remus asks.

"Personally, I think most of the day. He might have slept well with Barty, like he has said he does, however, I still think his body is extremely behind on sleep. Even more so with what he did yesterday," Sirius replied.

"Yeah. I'm worried about him," Remus states.

"Me too. That crazed look, yet slightly empty look he had for the rest of the night, yesterday, was very similar to Bellatrix when she lost her child," Sirius replied.

"Oh dear," Remus whispered, knowing how the death of Bellatrix's child affected her.

"Yeah, and Harry has lost three children, not just one. Then he found a child that was in the same situation as many of the children he had to save, including one of his own? I am worried, yet happy, he took that dreamless draught, just to keep his nightmares away for a bit," Sirius answered.

"What do we do?" Remus asked.

"All we can do is be there when he needs us, not when he wants us," Sirius sighed, knowing how Narcissa had to be there for Bellatrix, even when Bellatrix wanted to be alone.

At Riddle Manor, Barty was hanging out with his friends, the LeStranges. He spent the majority of the day worrying about Harry. He knew that he wasn't going to come today, due to the Dreamless Draught. He was also worried about how Harry might react to the LeStranges knowing he had children. Barty shivered at the thought of the look in Harry's eyes when his mother mentioned his children. It reminded him of Bellatrix when she miscarried.

"You alright, Barty?" Rabastan asked.

"Yeah, just thinking a little," Barty replied.

"About who? Harry or your mother?" Rabastan asks in return to the vague response.

"Both. Mainly about what my mother said to him, and his physical and vocal response," Barty caved slightly.

"Yeah. I am honestly confused and worried too. Not to mention his voice being so scratchy like he screamed for a long period of time," Bellatrix replied, concern was clear in her tone.

"Yeah, how does he have children? He's 14," Rodolphus states.

Barty snorted, "Yeah, physically," he replied.

Rod, Rab, and Bella looked at Barty with intrigue, confusion, and worry. Not knowing how to handle what that implies.

Barty shook his head before answering, "Look, I want to explain further, but it isn't my secret to tell, it isn't my life. So far only our lord, Sirius, Remus, and I know what is going on with Harry. However, only our lord and I know the full extent. Harry hasn't told Sirius and Remus as much as he has told the two of us."