Draco and Lyra

When Harry left his room, he had already been up since 6 in the morning. He went and joined his godfather and Remus in the dining room, as Kreacher was serving breakfast.

"Hey, I wanted to inform you guys before I left that I am heading to Tom's for the day, probably train a bit there. I will also be spending a few nights there, starting on Friday. However, today is only Thursday, so we will cross that bridge when we get to it," Harry tells them.

"Harry, are you okay?" Sirius asks gently.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Harry answers.

"Harry, you don't need to lie to us. We might not know what you went through in detail, however, we are still here for you. Even if it is just someone you need a good dueling session with. I'm trying to tell you we care about you and want to be able to care for you as we should be," Sirius adds.

"I know. You remember how hard it was, for you, to talk about my parents after the first war? How you tried everything to avoid talking about them for a while?" Harry asked them, trying to explain what's going on.

"Yeah. It is still difficult, however, talking to them has helped greatly," Remus spoke.

"That's where I am. Death has been trying to get me to summon my children to talk to them. He even told Barty I could summon his mother, to show me how much it helps, granted, the timing was terrible, but it was still helpful. Anyway, I am not at the point where I can talk about what all happened without breaking down again. I barely managed it when I was telling Tom," Harry continues.

"We get that, Harry, just know, that when you are ready to talk about it, we are here to listen. Okay?" Sirius spoke up.

Harry nodded and got up from the table, leaving the two adults alone.

"Kreacher!" Harry summoned the elf.

"Yes, Master Harry?" Kreacher replied, popping into the room.

"I am going to be back late, when I get here, come to my room. We are going to be talking with them, okay?" Harry told the elf.

The elf nodded in understanding, tears of sadness and excitement flooded his eyes.

"Can you tell Sirius I am leaving, also inform him that I will probably get him time to meet Lyra tomorrow?" he asked the elf.

"Yes, that will be done. Is that all?" Kreacher asks.

"Yes, thank you," Harry said, then turned to leave.

Harry arrived at Riddle Manor and went to Tom's office. He did actually knock before entering, though he did not wait for a response.

"Hello, Tom, Lucius," Harry said walking in.

"Hello, Harry," Tom says.

Lucius says nothing but nods his head lower than a normal nod, but not quite a bow.

"How is Lyra doing?" Harry asks the Blond.

"She is doing amazing, actually. It is almost hard to believe she was where you said she was. She did get to meet Bella, Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Barty yesterday. Narcissa explained that she is a metamorphagus, and is able to know things. It is rather interesting what she can read off of people. She knew Bella was sad, not freshly sad though, Lyra was able to tell it was an older sadness. Narcissa even said she knew Barty was worried about you, that he cares about you and that he helps you. It was similar to what Olivander does," Lucius answers, trying to explain what Lyra can do.

Harry nodded, understanding what Lucius is trying to explain. His Lily was able to do that, not as good as he has described Lyra's ability, but, similar.