Narcissa gets a Girl

The next morning, Harry wakes up feeling warm and even well-rested. Harry smiles as he looks at Barty's sleeping face. He isn't sure why he feels what he does, but he likes it. He cast a wandless Tempus spell, seeing that it was only seven in the morning. He needed to get going to that muggle lab that was responsible for so many wizard experiments. 

He tried to get out without waking out Barty, but it didn't work.

"Where are you going?" Barty asked in his 'I just woke up' voice.

"I have a lab to go blow up. I'll be back afterward to inform Tom of it and to plan a little. Then I am free to either hang with you or I can head back to Grimmauld if you are busy," Harry explained.

"I'll always have time for you, Harry," Barty replied in a tone that Harry could almost place.

"Then I'll see you in a few hours. Probably after lunch," Harry said, leaving the room.

Harry apparated to the lab's coordinates. He used the shadows to bring him down into the security monitors of the place. He destroyed all the wires and stopped all recording of everything that happened in that place.  He was apparating into the chemical experiment lab just as the door opened. He cast a spell that kept the muggles from leaving the building. Once they entered, they couldn't leave. 

He remained under a disillusion charm in the chemical lab. He waited for a few minutes, watching what they were doing. They weren't doing much, just setting up their workspace. He was about to let things go when he saw something that made his blood freeze. They pulled out a person, a child, strapped to a table. 

"Alright, we get to work on the Freak today," some guy in a lab coat, clearly the head, says.

"How old is she?" another says.

"She is 8. She started causing weird things to happen when she was six," the lab coat guy replies.

Harry gets angry and the shadows and electricity start to react to him. 

"What's happening?" someone asks, clearly afraid.

"I don't know. It can't be her, she doesn't have that type of control," the head lab guy states.

"It is me," Harry states, canceling the disillusion charm.

"Who are you, how did you get in here?" the head guy asks.

"Name's Harry. I got in here as I got into the building. Now, what are you doing to this child?" Harry asks, sending a compulsion charm to the head guy.

"We got her when she was 6, two years ago, she was able to do weird things. Her mom gave her to us for some money, dad apparently never knew her. We've been experimenting on her to find out how she does what she does and if we can either stop it or take it. She's currently in a medically induced coma, which she should wake from in 2 hours, only to be put back into one," the head man states.

"Crucio," Harry cast, hitting the head guy.

The guy in the lab coat fell to the ground screaming in pain. 

"Now. You are going to get up and release the child. Then the two of us will leave. Do you understand?" Harry told the head guy, after canceling the curse.

The man nodded and did as he was told. He shakily went over to the child and unlatched her restraints. 

Only when the man stepped away did Harry walk up and pick her up.

No-one stopped Harry as he walked back into the shadows and apparated away. Seconds later, the entire place blew up and any remaining structure was broken to the ground, with none of the muggles making it out alive.