Reunions and New Faces

The next morning, Sirius and Remus were getting ready to head to the Malfoys. Both were silent, which was rather odd for one of the adults. 

Harry walked in, already ready to face the day, even if he was internally dreading it, but he knew that he needed to do this, for himself. 

"Don't worry too much, Siri. She is an amazing girl, she will love you. And you will love her," Harry spoke, startling the two.

"I hope so. I'm also meeting Draco, either Lucius or Narcissa will be there as well, I don't know what to expect," Sirius spoke.

"Don't expect anything. Just rush in blind, Gryffindors are good for that," Harry spoke, a small smile on his face.

Sirius laughed a little, it was enough to get him to relax a little, "Thanks."

"Will you be alright, Harry?" Remus spoke up, having watched his cub during the entire conversation he had with Sirius.

Harry was silent for a bit, not sure if he was being honest with himself, "I guess we'll see," he responded.

Sirius and Remus went over and hugged their ward, even though he didn't need guardians. They knew that while he didn't need guardians, he did need support.

"Leave a note when you leave, just telling us if it went well, or not, and how long to expect you to be gone. You don't need to be detailed about anything, just let us know how long you will probably be gone, that way we aren't wondering, we will always be worried and concerned for you though," Sirius asked.

"Yeah. I'll leave a note. You need to get going, it's already 12:20. Remus, Sirius, a heads up, Draco will probably try to bait you into arguing with him, so don't let a 14-year-old get under your skin, alright?" Harry told them, looking mostly at Sirius, knowing how impulsive he can be.

They both grimace a little, knowing how Harry has described Draco in the past, but, they chuckle, knowing this.

The two adults walk into the Drawing Room, which has a floo and get ready to head to Malfoy Manor. 

Lyra, Draco, Narcissa, and Lucius waited for Remus and Sirius to come out of their floo. Around 12: 25, the duo appeared in a spout of green flames.

"Cousin Sirius, Remus. Glad to see you both," Narcissa spoke first, smiling gently at the pair.

"Hi, cousin Narcissa. How have you been lately?" Sirius asked his cousin.

"I've been doing well. What about you?" Narcissa asks in return.

"Stressed, but well," Sirius replied. 

"I understand that. How have you been Remus?" Narcissa asks to the werewolf.

"I'm doing well. Also stressed, but still well," Remus told Narcissa.

Narcissa nods her head, then moves to the side of Remus and introduces them to Lyra, Draco, and Lucius. 

"Welcome to my home," Lucius tells the two, "we are glad you made it."

"We're glad to be here, too. So how have you been, Lucius?" Sirius asks the man.

"I've been good. Rather curious about your godson, though. We were told to treat him how we treat the Dark Lord," Lucius informs them.

"We were aware. We were surprised at this. Lily and James even agreed with him. Harry summoned them and we got to talk everything out. I don't even want to know how Harry managed to get their minds to change, nor all that he went through," Sirius replied.