Goodbye, Dursleys.

When Harry got off the train to head back to his Aunt's house, His uncle picked him up and tossed him into the car, Harry decided to shrink his trunk, so that was nicely hidden in his pocket. 

When the two got home, Harry was handed a list of chores. Harry looked at the list and handed it back to his aunt.

"Sorry, Petunia. I won't be doing all of these chores. I will, however, remain out of your hair, if you remain out of mine. All three of you, got it?" Harry threatened, his voice only slightly intimidating. 

"You trying to threaten us, Freak? You can't do magic outside of school," Vernon tries to intimidate.

"I don't need permission to defend myself. Tell me, Petunia and Vernon, let's say that Dudley, when he grows up, gets married, and has a child, that this child has magic, like me. What would you do to her?" Harry asked, not noticing his slip.

Dudley looks rather intrigued by the question, it was rather odd, but he was curious as to what the answer would be.

"We'd get rid of the freak. All freaks should burn in hell," Petunia states, ignoring the shock of her son.

"You'd get rid of your own granddaughter? My child?" Dudley asked, not at all pleased with that response.

"Do you know what I do to freaks without magic?" Harry asked the two adults in the room, letting the insanity show in his eyes.

Vernon and Petunia pale, but try to glare at Harry.

"Why would you ask us that stupid question? Dudley can't have any magical children," Petunia replies.

"Why would you even try to threaten us with that, Freak? You can't harm us normal folk, it's against your law," Vernon states.

"Actually, Dudley can have magical children, Petunia. And Vernon, there are no laws protecting you disgusting muggles," Harry states, letting the shadows start to move around the two adults, encasing them in darkness.

"Why did you ask them that, Harry?" Dudley asked his cousin, with slight trepidation in his voice.

"Because I already knew the answer. I just wanted you to be aware of it for future reference," Harry said and let the shadow go from the two adults.

"Now, listen to me, and listen good, obliviate," Harry said wiping the memory of the last five minutes from their minds, wandlessly

"You two are still alive because I don't want Dudley to go to an orphanage, or with his aunt. I will not be staying here anymore. After I leave this place and not return, ever again, the wards protecting it will fall. So good luck," Harry said after he removed the memory in each of their heads, then knocks the pair out with a wandless stupify.

Harry turned to Dudley, "They will not remember the questions I asked them, they will only remember the warnings I left them. They will remember me leaving and darkness. That is all they will remember. Be safe, Dudley," Harry said, leaving the house and the wards.

Harry arrived at Grimmauld Place at roughly 3 in the morning. He had decided to go muggle hunting before he went. He had some blood on his shoes, on his pants near the ankles, on his arms, and on his face, but not too much, in his opinion. To others, he was drenched in blood. He knew he needed to go after Umbridge sometime soon, so she doesn't become a professor at Hogwarts next year. He sighed as he would have to knock on the door, waking up Walburga... He knocked on the door and the screaming commenced. 

Several minutes later a heavy-eyed Sirius opened the door. When he saw who it was he moved out of the way and let his godson in.

Harry nodded to his godfather and walked inside.