Sirius's Justice

After Sirius, Remus, and Harry ate breakfast, they went to the drawing-room to talk.

"Normally we'd have talks in a more comfortable place, however, this room might last longer than the others would," Sirius stated.

Harry nodded, knowing this conversation would not be easy.

"You got here a lot later than I thought you would. Where did you go?" Sirius asks.

"Well, I got my cousin to hear some things he would need to for future reference. Then I wiped my aunt's and uncle's memories of the small interrogation. I told them that I would not be staying there anymore. Then I made my way here," Harry answered, leaving out that he went to kill some muggles that would have caused issues. 

Sirius sighs, "Harry, I might have been half asleep, but I know you had a fair amount of blood on you. I also know that you weren't injured. So where were you?" Sirius asks.

"I was dealing with a few people that would have caused trouble later," Harry answered honestly, yet vaguely.

"Fair enough. What is this thing with the elements you are able to do?" Remus asks, looking intrigued.

"I was born an elemental. I'm not sure how, but it did contribute to how I survived the killing curse. The other aid was my mother's life-for-life sacrifice. In my last life, I was never trained in it, in this life, Death gave me full control over them. However, they still react to my emotions, as all magic does," Harry explained.

Sirius and Remus look at their cub in awe. They share a look and nod at each other.

"Harry. We have talked about this a lot while waiting for you to get here. Mainly being threatened by Death. Anyway, we have both agreed to stand by you. We will stand by you, even Voldemort," Sirius states.

"I'm not complaining, but how did you decide this?" Harry asks, wanting to make sure that they aren't joining for any wrong reason.

"On top of you joining Voldemort, we also have noticed that nothing has changed for any of the dark creatures, even ten years after Voldemort was supposedly killed," Remus explains.

"And the light left me to rot in Azkaban, with no trial. Plus how they restrict magic so much. Dark Magic has nothing to do with being evil, the intent has to do with being evil," Sirius explains.

Harry nods, liking that they didn't just join for him, though he wouldn't have minded. He liked that they actually put thought into their decision, instead of just being a Gryffindor about it.

"Thank you," Harry told them, letting the emotion he felt bleed into his words. 

Remus and Sirius looked at Harry with a look that matched how Harry felt.

"Now, what's this we heard about you having children?" Sirius asks, looking a mix between sad but ultimately mischievous. 

"Yeah, I had three. I had a child named James Sirius, Albus Severus, don't ask about that one it was Ginny's idea. And my last child was Lily Luna. I eventually had Scorpius Malfoy with me, after his father and mother died. James and Scorpius were dating, they were killed together, burned to death in my house while I was out on a raid. Lily was killed in Hogwarts when the muggles sent a missile into it. Albus was caught by the Inquisition. Ginny was shot," Harry answered.

"What did you need to inform your cousin about?" Remus asked Harry next.

"In my past, Dudley ended up having a magical child, named Violet. She was six when she had her first accidental magic. Sadly, she was with her grandparents at the time it happened. Dudley was at work and his wife was sick. Vernon and Petunia sold her to some lab. We ended up having to kill her, it was more merciful to kill her than to try to heal her. She was only with them for a little over two days," Harry answered.