Part 1

Another A/N: due to the fact that literally every story I write from now on I'm going to put a side note so listen, please don't spam comment. I get you guys are trying to read the story but honestly spam commenting is really annoying already. I like reading the comments to my stories but can't stand the fact that there's someone going around spam commenting on my stories, so please stop.

You woke up from your bed, the fresh smell of morning air and delicious pancakes has brought you to wake up. You quickly got up from your bed, dressing in comfortable atire as you went down stairs to your mum.

"Good morning sweetie...!" Your mum smiled as she proceeded to grab plates and put pancakes on them.

You took a seat at the kitchen living room waiting for your pancakes as you smiled. It wasn't until you heard that the TV was on, you heard Chairman Rose, the person who podcasts the gym challenges mention Leon.

You quickly got up and immediately sat down to watch Leon on TV. Your eyes beaming with joy as Leon appears with his Charizard doing his signature pose. You get up from your couch and copy his signature pose too.

"Leon, Leon, Leon

"Leon, Leon, Leon...!!" You yelled as you smiled.

"Y/N, oh my... You always do this when Leon is on TV." Your mum chuckled.

"Of course mum, I want to battle Leon...!" You thought in your head but thought of Leon and how attractive he was.

You quickly grabbed your bag and one of your mum's pokemon and took off. Who is the pokemon you're wondering? It's a Rookidee.

You ran to the next town looking the other way until you bumped into someone muscular. You almost fell but before you can you felt someone caught you.

"Ah, oh I'm so sorry...!" You apologized to the unknown person.

"Oh, it's alright." The voice sounded familiar.

"Here, let me help." The person you had bumped into helped you up, looking at this person you had recognized him right away. It was none other than the champion himself, Leon!

Your eyes widened as you saw the real Leon in front of you.

"Are you alright? Sorry I hope I didn't hurt you or anything." Leon awkwardly smiled.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine...!" You smiled.

You saw a boy as young as you and noticed he had the same hair color as Leon. You knew his name was Hop but you never really talked to him only played with him before.

"You know what, maybe you two should get to know each other. After all I'm the one who's giving pokemon so I should give you a chance too." Leon smiled.

"Of course! I know Y/N, we used to play together!" Hop laughed.

"Is that so?" Leon looked at you with a bright smile.