Part 9

Since Leon had told you to take a break off the gym challenge, you took his advice into taking a break off the gym challenge.

But the thing is... What will you do exactly?

You wanted to probably hang out with someone like Leon or Hop but you haven't seen Hop since then. Leon is probably busy with his whole champion title thingy.

You heard a knock on the door to your hotel room. Quickly you got up and began to wonder who it was. You opened the door to reveal a room service man.

"Ms. L/N, someone would like to meet you down stairs." The room service man said.

"Alright thanks for telling me." You agreed and took the elevator down. You walked out and noticed a guy using his phone, he was very tall and kept taking pictures of himself.

You walked past him but he quickly stopped you by putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey you..." The guy said as he stared at you with a serious look on his face. He looked directly at you.

"Yes....???" You asked, not wanting to stare at the guy for you felt like you did something wrong when you don't even know this guy well.

"You must be the girl Lee talks about!" The guy began to smile, showing a fang in his teeth.

"My names Raihan! Great to meet you kid!" Raihan patted you on the head.

"Raihan... Wait you don't happen to be the...?" You were interrupted by Raihan.

"Dragon type gym leader? Of course, the one and only in the flesh here." Raihan pulled you close to him and took selfies with you.

"One for memory, and one for Lee." Raihan gave you a thumbs up.

You looked over at Raihan in confusion, he seemed to he such a complicated person but... He's Leon friend and if he's Leon's friend he's your friend room

"Raihan... How did you meet Leon?" You asked, curious on what brought the one and only Raihan here.

"Leon? Oh, he was an old friend of mine. We ended up rivals as well as Sonia by our side. Sonia and Lee have been close as well." Raihan smiled.

Sonia and Leon... You thought in your head as it made you upset that they were awfully close to each other.

Raihan looked over at you.

"Leon talks about you a lot, I couldn't help but wonder why so I found out what hotel you were stayin' at so I can see who you really are." Raihan reached in towards you putting hands hands on your cheeks and pinching them.

"Raihan, stop-" You felt slight pain in your face, this was like your mother pinching you out of how adorable you look to her.

"Alright fine, no more games. Now tell me... Why does Leon seem to talk about you? He used to talk about Sonia and her cooking but now he just mentions both you and Sonia." Raihan crossed his arms.

"Well I..." You were interrupted by Raihan.

"Here come on, I'll take you somewhere." Raihan smiled as he put his arm around you.

-------------------------------

Raihan ended up taking you to a forest, a place you weren't allowed to enter as a kid. Your mum would always tell you to keep out of that forest in which you did since it looked scary anyways.

"Raihan... I'm not sure we're really supposed to be here..." You mumbled, you were a bit scared about being in a place you've never been to.

"Relax, we've got pokemon. I'm just trying to see the rumors of the legendary pokemon being here." Raihan was starting to sound a lot like Hop.

"If that's what you're saying Raiha-" You looked around and noticed Raihan wasn't around you. All you saw was the ominous fog around you.

You tried to run away but couldn't find an exit out of the forest. You were left on your own now. You continued to walk ahead and noticed a howl sound close boy.

You stood still with fear, shaking as you looked straight towards what was coming towards you.

It was a big dog pokemon, it looked intimidating to you.

It stepped closer to you, observing your movement.

You tried to step closer to get a look or even touch it but the pokemon leaped in towards you.

You stepped back as you grabbed your pokeball in fear.

"G-Go!" You couldn't even say your Drizzile's name out of the nervous tension you felt that this pokemon would be attacking you.

You threw Drizzile's pokeball having him him out. Drizzile also looked frightened as if it didn't want to be around.

"D-Drizzile... I know you're as scared as me right now but... Use water pulse!" You shouted.

Drizzile listened and used water pulse but.... It didn't do any effect?! Drizzile looked at you with a concerned look on its face, not wanting to be around the fog and or this pokemon.

"Drizzile! Use pound!" You yelled, seeing if another move would affect the pokemon.

Drizzile listened but once again, it didn't do any effect. The big dog pokemon stared at you intensely, locking it's eyes only at you.

You noticed when you attacked each time the fog would get thicker. To the point where you couldn't really see.

"Drizzile...! Where are you?! Use water pulse once again!" You shouted.

You didn't hear any sound coming from Drizzile.

"Drizzile?! Where did you go...?!" You looked everywhere, your bag was missing too. You were scared for what was going on.

You walked over and felt yourself bump into the big dog pokemon.

It howled as it stared at you.

Zacian stares at you intensely...

"Y/N?! Where are you?!" You heard a familiar voice call out to you.

The fog thickened and eventually you felt yourself close your eyes slowly and blackout.

You wondered if you would make it out alive, for it was Raihan's fault you ended up in a dangerous forest...