Part 5

You and Hop walked in the hotel as Hop said he had to do something so he left meanwhile leaving you alone. You went through your bag and noticed that your Leon league card was missing.

"H-Huh?! Where could I-" It recalled to you that earlier you dropped your bag with your stuff inside. You sighed as you looked around.

You noticed some thugs bothering the hotel receptionist and some people.

You were never the type to intervene with problems since you let people have their ways but... You weren't going to make another mistake and cause more problems to happen so you stepped in.

"Hey idiots...!" You yelled to get their attention even as far as to calling them idiots.

"You punk, you lookin' for a fight?" The people said facing your way.

"Well tell ya what? Why don't ya say it in battle?" One of those punks came towards you as they sent our their Zigzagoon.

You sent out your Sobble as you engaged into a pokemon battle with these group of punks. You ended up defeating one while another one came at you.

You also battle the second one and even a third one of those members, one of them was about to come at you again when a girl's voice could be heard, telling them to stop.

They all faced that way including you to see a girl who looked like she was upset.

"I'm sorry, did they cause you any trouble?" She asked you.

"Well... Sort of.." You said as you looked around.

"You're another gym challenger are you? My name is Marnie.. I'm going to the gym challenge too!" The girl named Marnie said.

"If it's not trouble can we be fr-" Marnie was struggling on what she was going to say.

"Friends right? Sure, I wouldn't mind." You smiled.

Marnie slightly smiled as she said

"Thank you..."

Her squad began to fan over the fact that she was smiling.

Hop came running towards you as he said "Hey! Sorry I was late, what happened mate??" Hop asked.

"Stuff, although we're fine now." You nodded.

"Damn it, I was just talking to Lee. He told me to give you this... I don't know why though." Hop handed you an envelope.

You decided you wouldn't open it until you got to your room so as you and Hop went to the elevator you said goodnight to each other and walked towards your rooms.

You sat down on the bed and opened the envelope, it was a shiny league card that read "rare league card" it was the same one this time signed by Leon and words on the back of the letter. The card was shiny and looked different then your last league card.

The letter read "To my biggest fan, to think you'd be endorsed by me. I expect much from you, although don't tell Hop or he'll get mad. With many wishes -Leon" You held the league card close to you as you fangirled.

It's like Leon knew you lost your league card he gave you and heard your cries for a new one. Leon almost felt like an Arceus who watched down before you and granted your wish or maybe a Jirachi.

You threw your pokeballs on the ground having Sobble and Rookidee come out.

You set up a small bed for them on the floor.

"Come on guys! Go to sleep for we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" You smiled.

Your pokemon smiled as they slept on their beds while you slept on yours.

~~Dream Sequence~~

"You what...?" You heard a familiar voice say as you saw a familiar someone stand in front of you.

"Leon?" You asked.

"Hold up, you have feelings for me? Leon asked.

You were embarrassed as your eyes widened, how did he know?! Damn it, you felt like you were too obvious on it.

Leon gave you a head pat and said

"You're funny." As he walked away leaving you off.

Ouch, talk about rejection...

~~Y/N's pov~~

You awoke from your nap with your heart racing as you looked to see your Sobble and Rookidee playing around.

"Oh my god... Was that really a dream? It felt real..." You said to yourself as you combed your long/short hair h/c(depending on you, and your hair color)

You dressed in the clothes Leon bought for you as you grabbed the envelope he gave you but suddenly something else fell out of it.

You noticed to see £52,000 pound, was that always there? You picked it up and placed into your bag as you headed to the gym. You walked up to the receptionist being checked in and having your uniform finally made.

"Go change into your uniform." The receptionist said as you walked over to the changing room.

You changed into some shorts and a shirt walking out with your number(custom number you want) on your shirt and shorts.

You saw Hop outside waiting for you.

"Y/N I'm so nervous! Are you?" Hop asked.

You nodded but didn't say anything else.

"Hey Y/N, you alri-" Hop for interrupted with the announcement of all trainers to step in.

You nodded as you and Hop and other trainers walked in, you looked at the stadium in amazement not looking back. You looked in front of you to see the gym leaders standing in front of you, one for them was staring at you.

He smiled bearing a fang from his mouth as he took pictures, but what exactly of?

"These are going to be the brand new pokemon gym challengers!" Chairman Rose said.

~~Timeskip~~

After the long announcement of welcoming the new pokemon gym challengers, you stepped in the dressing room changing back into your clothes and putting your uniform inside your bag.

You felt someone tap your back as you looked to see Chairman Rose.

"Y/N right? I can't believe you were endorsed by the champion himself! Nice to meet you my name is Chairman Rose!" Rose held out his hand to you.

You were honestly surprised on talking to the Chairman and this would be your opportunity to know more about Leon from him.

It wasn't until Leon himself showed up.

"Y/N! You and Hop looked so cool out there! I can't wait for you both to look cool once you battle against me! But be warned you will be defeated by me!" Leon smiled.

You couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Oh! Chairman! Did you want to see me?" Leon asked.

"Yes, of course Leon." Chairman Rose said.

Leon and Chairman Rose walked away as Leon waved goodbye to you. Now that you were a certified gym challenger you knew you had to head right away to your first gym at Turffield.

As usual, Hop was quicker than you and made sure he'd go first than you since you are his rival.

You sighed as you then made your way towards the Galar Mine. But things would turn to a wrong direction once you got there...