Part 29: Boyfriend Scenario(END)

You were busy going to meetings, having to sign autographs and even walk around from town to town introducing yourself as the new champion. Ever since you became the champion things were hard for you now.

"Leon wasn't wrong when he said things were going to be a bit challenging for me now..."! You took a deep breath and sighed deeply.

You looked over at a picture of your victory as the champion, you seemed much happier then how you seem now. You saw Leon by your side holding your arm up and the other picture where you kissed Leon so suddenly during that last battle.

You laughed and held the photo close to you.

You heard a knock to your room.

"A challenger?" You opened the door and to your surprise you saw Leon standing in front of you wearing nice clothes.

"Hey champ, good to see you!" Leon looked at you.

You were short compared to him, wearing the cape and the champion clothes made you look like a kid trying to cosplay as the champion.

You heard a small chuckle come out of Leon.

"Hey...!" You frowned.

"Sorry Ms. champion, just can't take you seriously wearing that and all..." Leon looked away.

"Well you used to wear this and I didn't laugh about it." You looked at Leon.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" You asked Leon.

"Well, I came to see you champ! How's it going for you?" Leon asked you.

"Not so good, it's pretty tiring alright... I can see why even you didn't get sleep from this." You sighed.

"You do look like a mess, hey let's go out. It's time the people outside saw their new champion walking around don't ya think?" Leon asked.

"Huh what? Me? I can't, I have business to-" Leon silenced you with a kiss on the forehead, he grabbed your hand and took you around Wyndon.

Once Leon took you out people began to crowd you because you are the champion. You began to feel a nervous tension rise in you since you weren't used to big crowds around you.

It wasn't until you heard the words "We love you champion!" and "Look! It's our amazing champion!" Call out to you.

You saw a bunch of smiles and even from kids too, you looked around and waved.

"See, no need to be nervous around them. They are your fans after a-" You interrupted Leon with a hug.

You gave Leon the biggest hug you can ever give someone.

"Oh come on, you're still shy? You can do it Y/N!" Leon cheered on for you.

If Leon was rooting for you then you have no choice, you went into the crowd and did Leon's old signature pose. Everyone cheered for you.

"People of Wyndon! And that goes to anyone! I am your champion and I promise greater things for you! I look forward to challenges and even being your champion. I smile before you all!" You yelled.

Everyone seemed to like what you said and began to pose alongside with you. You spent the most time signing autographs and taking pictures with people.

"Yo! Can I get a picture champ?" You heard a voice call out to you.

"Sure thing, wait-" You looked over at the person who was talking.

"Gotcha." Raihan smirked.

Raihan snapped a picture of you with his Rotomphone.

"Hey Lee, it's been a while.. How ya been?" Raihan asked.

"I see you're still as a jokester as ever Raihan." Leon said.

"Boo hoo, you know sometimes I prefer to be a funny enjoyable gym leader." Raihan smiled.

"Hey shortie, what's up? Is Leon treating you good?" Raihan put his hand on your head.

"Shortie...." You mumbled.

"Hey! Raihan you know words can hurt sometimes!" Leon grabbed your hand.

"Was only kidding! Man learn to take a joke Leo." Raihan frowned.

"Maybe I'd take a joke if sometimes you didn't say mean things like calling Y/N short." Leon frowned as well.

"Aside from that you're short too Leo, just look at your height compared to me." Raihan laughed.

"And why does height matter to you...?" Leon clenched his fist.

You began to burst into laughter hearing them argue like that.

"Oh you two! You guys sound like kids fighting over a toy!" You laughed.

You saw a smile come up on Leon's face, automatically changing how he felt right away.

"Yes that was um! A joke!" Leon laughed.

"Man you two are one heck of a couple, can't say how jealous I am at you two. If only things crossed a different path instead." Raihan looked up at the sky.

"What is that supposed to mean?" You asked Raihan.

"Nothin', anyways I'm out of here. You two should just go out more often. You're the only cute couple besides the trainer couples that seem cute of all Galar." Raihan walked off.

You felt Leon wrap his arms around you.

"Y/N, I hope you're happy with me." Leon smiled.

"Of course I am, you really made my day Leon. In fact you always make my day." You laughed.

Leon picked you up from the ground and swung you around.

"That makes me happy to know!" Leon put you down and hugged you.

You took your champion cape off and placed it on Leon's back.

"For you, so that you get to experience the champion life again." You teased.

"Oh come on, we know the better champion here is you!" Leon handed it back to you.

You put the cape around you and Leon for warmth.

"Better now, champ?" You asked.

Leon snuggled up against you.

"You really are short..." You told Leon.

"Y/N!!! I...! You're breaking my heart here." You saw Leon look upset.

Leon grabbed his bag out and pulled out some food.

"Hey remember that time we ate together? I ended up getting Malasadas for us all the way from Alola." Leon smiled.

"Alola..?! That's too far Lee!" You yelled.

"You called me Lee!!" Leon kissed you.

You both ended up eating the Malasadas and enjoyed your time together. You wished that this would never come to an end.

Note: Thank you all to whoever supported this story, I appreciate it and I wanted to say how I loved the supporters to this story. Unfortunately I'm going to be done writing this story and continue to work on other stories I have so this story is now completed. It took time to process this story and look to where it's come at. Thank you all for being generous enough to read my story, honestly I had mixed thoughts on whether to upload this story and didn't expect it to suddenly grow alongside with people who loved it. So thank you all.