Part 15

You entered the main gym greeted by a trainer who was scared to talk.

"F-For this challenge you will be getting on those tea cups and spinning them until you defeat all trainers and arrive to the gym leader Allister.. Um... Good luck!" The instructor said.

You went inside the tea cup, it sort of reminded you of something like those amusement park rides except you were on this.

"If only Leon was here, it would be romantic." You sighed. After realizing what you were thinking you became upset again spinning the tea cup and arriving to one of them trainers.

Even if you were low on pokemon, you still wanted to give a shot on the pokemon gym. After that you promised yourself you'd catch more pokemon.

You eventually defeated the three pokemon trainers with your Umbreon. Umbreon seemed to love you a lot. But you treated all your pokemon equally. The more close pokemon to you was Drizzile.

Drizzile had been your first pokemon given to you by Leon. Despite that you and Drizzile have a true connection together.

You arrived at your last stop where you hopped off the tea cup, healing your Umbreon and other pokemon.

"We can do this!" You thought in your head.

You entered the stadium heading your way seeing the small gym leader. He looked very young as if he was in grade school or something.

"... Hi... Welcome to my gym.. I hope we can make this a good battle..!" Allister took his pokeball out.

The first pokeball you held in your hand was Umbreon's pokeball.

Allister sent out a Yamask.

"Umbreon! Use dark pulse!" You yelled.

Umbreon managed to beat down the first pokemon.

"You... You know your type match ups..! I'm amazed.." Allister mumbled.

Allister sent out his second pokemon Mimikyu. This would be odd since you knew about Mimikyu. Mimikyu's ability, the disguise.

You switched out for Drizzile, letting it battle against Mimikyu. Lucky for you, Drizzile easily defeated Mimikyu.

Allister sent out Cursola.

"We're almost at the limit..." Allister said.

You kept Drizzile out but didn't know this battle with Allister and his Cursola would be somewhat difficult for you.

Cursola did a lot of damage on your Drizzile causing it to feel weak.

"Drizzile! You can do this! I believe in you please!" You yelled out to Drizzile.

Drizzile looked at you with a determined looked on it's face before it began to glow. You saw Drizzile changing heights and seeing it had now grown into an Inteleon.

Inteleon used snipe shot on Cursola causing the Cursola to faint.

Inteleon looked back at you and gave  you a smile.

"Great job Inteleon!" You shouted as you gave it a hug.

You then realized the next pokemon was Allister's last pokemon. You praised Inteleon and sent out Umbreon.

"This may be the most terrifying nightmare you'll ever get!" Allister said.

You sent Umbreon back in your pokeball, dynamaxing your Umbreon. Umbreon had now appeared giant.

"Umm... I may be just a kid but... You're about to see something very terrifying!" Allister yelled as he dynamaxed his Gengar.

It looked like something out of a horror movie or even a nightmare. You felt a small shiver down your spine.

"Umbreon use Max Darkness!" You yelled.

Umbreon used Max Darkness on the Gengar but Gengar managed to survive, only being weak.

"Gengar! You can show her!" Allister yelled.

Gengar used an exclusive gigamax move as he weakened you Umbreon.

Both you and Allister healed your pokemon. You hoped that Umbreon would win.

"We can do this Umbreon!" You yelled.

"Go Gengar! Show her how scary you are!" Allister yelled.

Gengar and Umbreon ended up using moves that caused both parties to faint.

In the end you sent out your Drizzile as a way to celebrate with Umbreon who had fainted.

----------------------------

"I g-guess you beat me now..." Allister sighed.

The kid walked up to you handing out his gym badge with a sad look on him.

As a "get better soon" you pat Allister on the head telling him to never give up.

Allister looked at you and looked away thanking you with a mumble in his voice.

You walked out of the gym with Inteleon by your side. Inteleon was a lot taller than you, yet you remember when he was just a baby he was smaller. Now you can't carry him in your arms anymore.

Either way he was still the pokemon you loved.

You hugged Inteleon seeing Sonia outside.

"Eek!" You hid away with Inteleon sticking out.

Sonia looked over at the Inteleon, looks like she doesn't know if it's your Inteleon or not.

Sonia walked away as you sighed in relief.

"Ooo, who are we hiding from?" A familiar voice said.

You turned to see Raihan hiding with you.

"Y-You..! What are you doing here?!" You questioned Raihan.

"Can I not see how much progress the endorsed trainer has? At least let me have fun even if I'm a gym leader." Raihan teased.

"Raihan come on, I know hanging out with you will cause more trouble. " You pouted.

"I was just going to lead you to Ballonlea." Raihan crossed his arms.

You agreed and let Raihan take you, although Inteleon didn't really like or trust Raihan after that whole Slumbering Weald incident.

Inteleon gave Raihan the "I don't like you." look at Raihan.

"Hey relax water lizard, I'm just going to take her. I don't have any objective." Raihan shrugged.

Raihan took you to Glimwood Tangle, a forest that looked like fairy type pokemon would be here.

You noticed a Hatenna and caught it.

"Nice catch!" Raihan cheered.

Inteleon looked at Raihan with angry eyes.

Raihan poked Inteleon.

"Calm down water lizard." Raihan said.

"Must you call him water lizard? Raihan his name is Inteleon." You scolded Raihan.

"I'll answer that if you answer what you feel about Leon." Raihan said.

You paused and looked at Inteleon with a sad look on your face. It looks like Raihan knew what went down.