Part 7

Milo began to walk towards you as he held out his to you asking you to shake hands.

You gladly shook his hand as you felt a small little object on your hand.

"I now award you with this gym badge! This proves you beat me!" Milo smiled.

After you stopped shaking hands you two walked away, you finally changed back into your clothes and saw people talking about how you won against Milo.

"Wait...! Don't leave yet!" A familiar voice called out.

You turned behind to see Milo, gasping for air.

"Here now, you can have this." Milo handed his league card over to you.

"Thank you." You nodded.

"Take care and good luck out there!" Milo waved happily.

You slightly smiled as you walked out of the gym.

After defeating Milo you decided you'd go to the next gym, there you'd meet Hop who would want to battle you again.

Quickly heading towards route 5 you set up a camping spot for your two pokemon, Rookidee and Sobble.

"Would you two like it if I caught another pokemon? And who exactly would it be?" You asked as you kneeled down towards them.

They smiled and playfully agreed as they began to run around.

You remembered your mum's special ingredient to her cooking so you began cooking for yourself and your two pokemon. You then finished and began to put the food on plates to feed your pokemon and yourself.

It was very delicious, even if you were cooking it almost felt like your mum's cooking.

You took a small nap with your two pokemon in the tent.

~~Timeskip~~

You awoke from your nap seeing it was getting pretty late, the sun was going down and it was beginning to turn dark.

You woke your pokemon up and walked off with them to the next town which would be Hulbury with the water type gym leader Nessa.

You walked into the pokemon center and what awaited you was a delivery man.

"Y/N right? I have two packages for you, one is from your mum and the other from the champion. I have come to deliver them to you." The man said as he walked off.

You took the boxes being given to you as you opened it and noticed a bunch of clothes and new dresses all from your mum. She really did think of you...

You couldn't help but smile thinking that your mum was still thinking about you while you were away. You opened the package from Leon and the only thing that was there was a pokeball and £29,000 pounds.

Curious enough about the pokeball you threw it and what came out was a small little Eevee who stared at you.

"Is this for me...?" You looked at the Eevee who seemed shy. It kept it's distance from you. Maybe it was just scared since it didn't really know you.

"No no no! It's okay...! I won't hurt I'm friendly, I'm a friend." You said reaching towards the Eevee.

You showed an example by having your pokemon come out and play. Eevee still looked shy to come up but you tried luring him in with berries.

Eevee eventually walked towards you as you softly pet the small pokemon giving it berries to eat.

"There there... I won't hurt you. Everything will be alright." You smiled.