Part 17

In front of you stood the purple hair man, the wind blowing his hair as he looked up at the sky. You couldn't help but blush as you saw him in front of you like that.

"L-Leon... What are you doing here?? Shouldn't you be at a meeting to-" You said nervously, but Leon grabbed your hand, not saying a word to you.

"Leon...? What's going on? Hey are you okay Leon?" You asked.

He didn't respond but called his Charizard over. He held on to his Charizard's back and gestured you to come with.

You held on to Leon not letting go as you both arrived at Circhester.

You shivered a little from the cold, you were wearing a dress that caused you to be cold.

Leon took off him cape and wrapped it around you as he put his arm around you, pulling him closer to you.

"You're not cold are you?" Leon asked.

When Leon finally talked, you felt yourself punch him.

"Y-You idiot...!" You yelled.

Leon stared at you in surprise.

"What did I do...?" Leon asked.

"You scared me! I thought I did something terribly wrong! Here I am, horrified at what I could've done to you but then all of a sudden you drop me off here with you for what...?!" You frowned.

Leon put his hand on your head.

"I'm sorry, I had no clue... Honestly it took me a long time to arrive at Ballonlea just to see you again." Leon shrugged.

Leon reminded you of a lost dog who was looking for its owner except it gets lost whenever it goes somewhere.

"Okay Leon, you can let go of me now.." You tried to get away from Leon but he held you.

"Right, come with me I wanna take you some where again." Leon grabbed your hand softly taking you into the same restaurant you went with him last time.

"Should I call Hop over?" You asked.

Leon didn't answer but ordered food for the both of you.

You wanted to confess how you felt right now but it would be awkward just doing so.

"Oh yeah Y/N um, you look beautiful. Those clothes on you look so well on you I can't help but-" Leon looked the other face with a slight blush across his face.

Your face turned red as Leon said that.

"Are we gonna wait on Hop or..." You looked over at Leon as he took his cap off.

"That's better." Leon smiled.

You screamed in the inside seeing how cute Leon looked.

Someone sat besides you putting their arm around you.

"Ummm, wrong person?" You looked over at the guy and noticed it was Raihan.

Raihan gave you a wink, he wasn't wearing his usual clothes but a suit, glasses and even had his hair tied up in a bun.

"Raihan, what are you doing here?" Leon asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm Mr. Steal Yo Girl." Raihan put his arm around you pulling you close to him.

You saw Leon get up looking a bit mad.

Leon grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Raihan.

Leon held your hand and took you to the hot springs in Circhester except it was more like a hot spring in a cold place.

"Leon, people are going to see you-" You were interuppted with Leon slamming his hand against the wall.