Part 20

You stepped into the stadium having people cheer for both you and Raihan. Raihan walked in waving at people and taking pictures of himself. Raihan could be really be such an idiot sometimes.

"Just letting you know, this battle is going to be different from any other battle you've ever fought in. We will be using duos." Raihan took out his pokeballs, took a picture of himself and then threw them.

You sent out Inteleon and Corviknight.

"Wow, so you sent out water lizard." Raihan laughed.

Raihan had sent out Gigalith and Flygon.

"Inteleon, Corviknight you can do this!" You yelled.

"Motivating our pokemon are we? Guess I should join in the fun too! Gigalith, Flygon! Do your best!" Raihan cheered on.

Both your pokemon and Raihan's seemed to be fighting hard. Your pokemon seemed weak and so did his.

You eventually defeated both Raihan's pokemon and healed yours too.

"Bravo! You brought me to my two last pokemon! So endorsed trainer... Let's see how capable you are of reaching the Elite Four!" Raihan sent out his two last remaining pokemon, Sandaconda and Duraludon.

You kept Inteleon out and switched out Corviknight with Umbreon.

"You ready for this endorsed trainer?! Because I am!" Raihan snapped pictures of himself while he dynamaxed Duraludon.

You dynamaxed Inteleon and had Umbreon face off against Sandaconda.

Sandaconda fainted leaving you with Duraludon.

Raihan kept snapping pictures of himself doing weird and different faces.

You had Inteleon and Umbreon take down Duraludon finally defeating it for good.

The stadium began to rain because of Inteleon's after effect of his dynamax move. Inteleon shrinked back into his size.

You looked over at Raihan what just shrugged off his loss.

"Meh, I could've done better. I was just going easy on you." Raihan walked up to you.

"Since you won, I hearby declare this badge on you." Raihan handed you over his badge but right before you were going to reach it he laughed.

"Sike! Reach it if you can!" Raihan laughed as he raised his hand high with the badge in his hand.

You tried jumping and reaching for the badge but Raihan was too tall for you to even reach the badge.

Luckily Inteleon was tall enough for you and grabbed the badge from Raihan giving it to you.

"Isn't that sweet?" Raihan laughed.

You left the dragon gym but right before you were about to leave you were stopped by Raihan.

"Wait! Before you go, you can keep that uniform you're wearing and now that you defeated me that would make you my other rival that I have to defeat and then I'll fight Leon... And you know... Good luck out there." Raihan smiled.

You left giving Raihan a thumbs up only to see Hop outside.

"Hey Y/N, it's been a while..." Hop slightly smiled.

You ran up to Hop and hugged him.

"Hop I... Where were you idiot! The last time I heard from you was when you said you were quitting!" You made sure Hop was okay.

"I changed my mind, I took a break and did some thinking to myself... I've decided I'm going to keep continuing the gym challenge! I can't disappoint Lee after all!" Hop pointed at you.

"Just you wait Y/N, after I challenge Raihan and beat him I'll catch up to you again and I'll keep my dream of becoming the champion!" Hop yelled.

"That's the spirit Hop!" You cheered on for Hop.

"But first... Can we take a break.. I'm exhausted." Hop sighed.

You nodded in agreement.

You ended up staying over at Raihan's. Apparently he had extra rooms and beds to sleep on. So much for living in a palace.

"Hey Y/N, is the rumors true about you and Lee?" Hop asked.

"What rumors?" You asked Hop.

"You know... The two of you dating rumor?" Hop sighed.

"... No idea what you're talking about." You smiled.

"Come on! I'll tell you who I've been dating now!" Hop asked.

You looked over at Hop with a surprised face.

"You're dating someone...?" You asked Hop.

"Y-Yeah..!! I just happened to like her and we ended up becoming lovers.." Hop looked away.

"Who's the lucky girl??" You teased Hop.

"Marnie..." Hop mumbled.

"Marnie? I thought you two don't really talk?" You looked over at Hop.

"Yeah well, we began to meet up more and that's how we started dating. Can you believe it Y/N? Me and Marnie together?? I love her.." Hop sighed.

"I'm proud of you Hop." You pat him on the shoulder.

"That's aside... How did you get with Lee? He's like... The champion!" Hop asked.

"We just um..." You remembered when Leon held you close to him.

"Yet I... I feel sorry, Y/N I'm sorry but... Back then I was the one who dug up those old things of Lee." Hop said

You looked over at Hop.

"I didn't want you to love Lee, I get Lee is cool and amazing but I don't know I was just sort of jealous that you saw Lee this way." Hop said sadly.

You gave Hop a hug.

"I forgive you Hop." You nodded.

You saw Hop burst into tears.

"Thanks for that... I don't want to ruin or sabotage you two... I bet you two have a really cute relationship." Hop said.

You then thought about how Leon would hug you.

You saw a text message from Leon appear in your Rotomphone.

"Sorry I won't be able to see you often but... I'll make it up to both you and Hop. Why don't we all meet up at the restaurant by Circhester tomorrow?" You at least felt happy that Leon texted back.

"Of course!" You texted back.

You looked over at Hop who seemed to question you.

"Lee?" He asked.

You nodded

"He wants to meet up tomorrow at a restaurant in Circhester." You said to Hop.

"Sure, I haven't seen Lee in a long time but.." You heard Hop's phone buzz. You then heard him squealing.

"It's Marnie!" Hop smiled.

You laughed a little, Hop sounds like you when you right now. Wanting to squeal over Leon.

Hop had a face time call with Marnie while you tried to get some sleep. You hoped that you'd see Leon tomorrow. But little did you know things would turn out so odd.