Part 18

You sat down on your bed to the hotel room that you were booked in for free because of Leon. Leon had you book in meanwhile he'd sign autographs.

You still had been wearing his cape.

"Leon's cape...." You stared at his cape with a smile. .

You held it close to you hugging it. All of a sudden you stood up, put the cape behind your back.

You did Leon's signature pose.

The door creaked open as you did that pose.

You stil kept your pose on tact.

"Y-Y/N....?" Leon asked.

"H-Huh?! Oh w-what?!" Your face turned red.

You felt Leon tackle hug you.

"That was... Adorable!" Leon hugged you tightly.

"That was embarrassing Leon.." You looked down.

"Hey, Y/N?" Leon seemingly asked.

"Yes..?" You didn't want to look over at Leon who had saw you doing his pose.

"Would you mind calling me... Lee?" Leon looked over at you.

You looked over at Leon who had a slight blush across his face.

"Come on, let me hear how it sounds.." Leon asked of you.

"I love you Lee." You muttered.

You saw Leon looking like he was about to scream in the inside hearing you call him "Lee". He had a huge grin on his face as he held on to you.

"... You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me Y/N." Leon pecked you on the cheek.

You noticed that Leon had his Rotomphone on the table just sitting there, filed with messages.

You then remembered your message, you received a message from Hop saying he wanted to talk to you in Hammerlocke, not to mention how serious he sounded.

"Hey Y/N, do you mind if I leave? I got to attend business and the chairman is waiting for me." Leon sighed.

"Sure Lee." You nodded.

"You called me Lee again.. That's.." You saw tears come out of Leon's face.

"When I see you again I'll make sure I give you a lot of kisses." Leon wiped his tears and did his pose running off.

You wanted to head to Hammerlocke to see what happened with Hop but... You were exactly near the ice type gym so... You quickly went go challenge the gym.

----------------------------------
After challenging the gym and beating the gym leader you just had a little bit of gyms left.

You realized how close you were to reaching Leon, but would you really fight your boyfriend? You wanted to prove a point but beating your boyfriend would be like beating him at a game of chess. Difficult and stratgeical.

You headed to the next gym which was the dark type gym. You knew from before Marnie had mentioned that the dark type gym leader is her older brother. Would he look gloomy like her? Come to think about it you never saw him before.

You rode your bike all the way to the next town.

Apparently the small town to the dark type gym was closed down.

"Hey Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice call out to you.

You turned around and saw Marnie, she came running from behind.

"Looks like they closed the town huh? I know a secret passage from here, come on! Follow me!" Marnie insisted as she grabbed your hand taking you inside.

The town looked like a gang's territory.

"Ah! I promise you it's not like that at all Y/N!!" Marnie brushed off any assumptions.

You nodded in confusion.

"Also Y/N, why do you have the champion's cape around you?" Marnie asked.

"O-Oh...! Um.." Your face turned red, Leon must have forgotten about his cape.

"Are you possibly close with the champion??" Marnie's eyes beamed with joy.

"Y-Yeah! Of course, I'm the endorsed trainer of his as well as Hop..." You then began to think about Hop and what could've happened to him.

"Hey Marnie, have you seen Hop?" You asked.

"I have seen him, he seemed sort of down and I tried askin' why but... He wouldn't say." Marnie looked at you.

You sighed deeply, wondering if Hop was alright. Both you and Marnie registered for the dark type gym.

Marnie had you go first since she wanted you to meet her older brother.

You ran and kept bumping into Team Yell members while you beat them in battle. You eventually arrived at what seemed to be the end of the line.

You saw a lot of Team Yell members cheering on.

"Go Piers! We love you Piers! Piers you're such an inspiration to us!" The Team Yell members screamed.

You walked up to the audience trying to make space as you saw Piers singing. He looks a lot like Marnie now that you thought about it.

"You there! You new?" Piers asked as he stopped singing and faced you.

"Yeah, are you the dark type gym leader?" You asked.

"And what if I am?" Piers slid his hands into his pockets as he stood hunched back at you.

"You know standing that way will cause your back to hurt, right?" You said to Piers.

Piers looked at you and crossed his arms.

"Are you here to battle or criticize me?" Piers asked.

"Battle, my bad Piers. I didn't mean to upset Marnie's big brother." You nodded.

"Marnie, you know my lil' sis? Anyway let's get this over with, I got singin' to do." Piers took out his pokeballs, ready to battle.

----------------------------
(Skipping this too, sorry :(()

After you beat Piers, he gave you his badge and sighed.

"It's no wonder you were able to beat me. You're a happy kid." Piers frowned.

"What does that have to do with me defeating you?" You asked.

"You seem to be madly in love with someone, that someone must've motivated you into this." Piers shrugged.

You blushed.

Piers laughed and put his hand on your head.

"Ya know kid, you're the one Leon always talks about. When we have those gym leader meeting's he begins to talk about how great you are and sweet." Piers got back up on his stage.

"How 'bout a song before you go?" Piers asked.

"Not really, I have to meet up with a friend and see Lee later." You waved goodbye to Piers.

~~Raihan's pov~~

I was alogside Leon and the chairman as we began to eat food and talk.

Somehow I could feel Leon beam with joy.

"Hey angel, what's up with you today? You seem happy than usual." I elbowed Leon

"I have a feeling someone called me Lee." Leon smiled.

"Your brother?? And Leo where's your cape at? You usually wear that thing around you." I asked.

"She's probably wearing it..!!" Leon put his hands on his cheek and began to blush.

"Hey get those thoughts outta here. I'm not trying to hear you talk about your lover for hours." I covered my ears.

I looked over at chairman Rose to see him laughing. He seemed to enjoy Leon being happy.