Part 16

"So... What if it isn't any of your business..." You looked down not wanting to look at Raihan.

"Fine, I get you. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Raihan shrugged.

"Leon just might end up with Sonia I guess." Raihan teased.

"S-Stop saying such things..." You mumbled.

"I couldn't hear you, speak up." Raihan was being a bit of a bother to you but you knew he wanted you to say something.

"E-Even if Leon wanted to be happy.. I bet he would be happy with Sonia." You looked upset as you felt Inteleon wrap his arm around you.

"Listen kiddo, I'm not going to repeat myself twice but listen to me. I know Leo seems like the complicated person yeah I get that believe me, I've been his friend for a long time. He's an idiot and could get lost on his own but.. Damn how do I say this.." Raihan looked away.

"Let me guess, he says awful things about me? After the whole thing that I told him I hated him?" You laughed a little.

"Leo honestly says a lot about you, nothing bad but he genuinely cares about you a lot. Y/N this, Y/N that, that's all he ever talks about." Raihan frowned.

You felt a slight blush come across your face.

"Come again...?" You asked.

Inteleon looked at you in surprise.

"Well, it would be better if you hear him out. That's up to you to find out not any of my business." Raihan walked ahead.

You grabbed Raihan's hand.

"Please! I would like to know!" You stopped Raihan.

"Jeez, I just told you Y/N... It's not my business to get into these kinds of stuff. You'd have to find out own your own to get what I'm saying." Raihan was teasing you again.

Raihan somehow vanished as you found yourself and Inteleon at Ballonlea. You looked confused noticing how odd that you finally arrived.

"Inteleon... Do you recall being in the forest just minutes ago..?" You looked around.

Inteleon nodded, looking around with you as he agreed with you.

You went inside the pokemon center and healer your pokemon. It wasn't until an old lady came walking inside the pokemon center.

She came across you as she stared at you.

"Such marvelous skin... A young girl..." She stared at you.

Everyone in the Pokemon Center stared at you and the old lady.

"No way... Lady Opal is talking to the endorsed trainer..!" Someone said in surprise.

You stared at everyone seeming a bit concerned, is this the fairy type gym leader???

"Endorsed Trainer... Oh! You must be the girl young Leon talks about!" The old lady named Opal held out your hand to you.

"My name is Opal, I am the fairy type gym leader. I am looking for a trainer who will be willing to take over the gym for me... You see I'm too old to run the gym now. It's been years, I even got to see little old Leon.. I'll never forget the day he looked happy." Opal smiled.

"You met Leon when he was just a trainer...?" You asked Opal.

"Of course I did! He came to challenge me and did some pose just to taunt me, the young boy was always full of energy." Opal frowned.

You felt a small laugh come out of you, Opal looked at you in surprise.

"Come now Ms. L/N, you will be my next successor." Opal held your hand as if she were a grandma to you leading you to the gym.